Lu Xun x Reader - A Child

I... am.... not sorry to say that I'm also infatuated with this Arsonist... I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HOW A GENIUS THIS GUY IS?!?!?! MY BRAIN CAN'T RELATE BECAUSE I'M DUMB! and for some reason, I have a thing for arsonists (╯ ͡° ▽ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dyanasty Warriors Au, someone being transformed into a child, fluff and OOC Lu Xun xD (I tried my best T-T)

Edited by my sister ^^

_________________________________

(Y/N) is in the chamber of her spouse, Lu Xun, One morning she woke up to assemble food for her love, it was still really early the sun hasn't appeared yet, she observes the bed, Lu Xun wasn't there or at least that's what she thought.

"Boyan?" (Y/N) said while she was looking everywhere when she looked inside the blanket she saw a... Child?

(Y/N) picked up the child and observe it, it has a lot of resemblance to Lu Xun "Lu Xun... Wake up" (Y/N) said gently pinching Lu Xun's cheeks, (Y/N) giggled as Lu Xun's child figure rubbed its eyes.

"My love, why so early?"

"Oh... Sorry, my love... There might be a problem..."

"Huh? What kind of problem?"

(Y/N) giggled as she heard Lu Xun asked the question "You, My love, is the problem..." (Y/N) said with a sweet smile, Lu Xun jolted up thinking the problem was their relationship but when he sat up he realized how shorter he is than (Y/N).

Lu Xun looked down at his hands and feet, they're tiny "M-My love, what have had happened?!" Lu Xun said walking his tiny legs towards (Y/N) "I don't know, Boyan" (Y/N) said, picking Lu Xun up and giving him a motherly smile "I'll make us some food, okay?" (Y/N) said, leaving the bed and went to the kitchen leaving Lu Xun behind "(Y/N), My love, wait for me!" Lu Xun said.

Lu Xun jumped down from the bed, ran towards (Y/N) and embraced her "My love, please help me! I can't fight with this body!!!!" Lu Xun said "Boyan, let me think of something first..." (Y/N) said with an irritated expression and tone.

"Do you want me to tell Master Lu Meng?"

"Can-?"

"-Sure"

~[Timeskip]~

Early in the morning (Y/N) went to the chambers of Lu Meng with Lu Xun holding her hand.

(Y/N) knocked

"Master Lu Meng..."

The chamber door slide open "(Y/N)? Is something wrong?" Lu Meng said, "a lot to be exact..." (Y/N) said and looked down at Lu Xun.

"A child-"

"-Not just a child, Master Lu Meng..."

Lu Meng observe Lu Xun "is this-?" "-Lu Xun, yes" (Y/N) said having an aura of uneasiness, Lu Meng sweat dropped "I was going to say your child... What happened?" Lu Meng said, "Well, I have no clue, Master Lu Meng, I just woke up and found Lu Xun as a child" (Y/N) said.

"Master Lu Meng, you don't mind if um..."

"Yes, (Y/N), I don't mind if he doesn't do anything today, just tell me if his back to his normal form then he can go back in the battlefield" Lu Meng said, (Y/N) bowed and went back in their chambers.

~[Timeskip]~

"Happy?"

"Very, thank you, my love"

after being dragged by the Lu Xun, (Y/N) signed as she continues her unfinished breakfast.

After (Y/N) finished eating she did all of her chores, after that she went to their bed to rest.

"My love, can we go outside?"
.
.
.
.
"Let me just rest for a bit, Boyan"
.
.
.
.
.
"My love?"
.
.
.
"Okay... Just let me change my clothes"

"I'll wait for you, My love" Lu Xun said as he went outside, a bit later (Y/N) went outside and saw Lu Xun waiting there for her "Let's go, Boyan" (Y/N) said and grabbed Lu Xun's hand "Where do you want to go, Xun?" (Y/N) ask "the same place, My love" Lu Xun said "Oh! Xun, please don't call me that yet, we're outside, everyone will get the wrong idea" (Y/N) reminded Lu Xun "Right... Sorry, My- (Y/N)" Lu Xun said (a/n: she is yours alright ;) xD)

(Y/N) and Lu Xun went to the place they always go which is close to the hills (a/n: You guys know where I'm going at? =>) "(Y/N) do you remember what happened here back then?" Lu Xun asked "of course, Xun, this where we first talk, confessed, and we also went here after our wedding" (Y/N) said with a pleasing, sweet smile across her face "I'm really happy you remembered our memories here, My love" Lu Xun said ignoring (Y/N) rules from earlier "What you really think I'd forget it easily?" (Y/N) said while Lu Xun just chuckled.

"(Y/N) can you sing me a lullaby?"

"Okay, Xun..."

(Y/N) sang a lullaby for Lu Xun while he rests his head on (Y/N)'s lap. About a moment later Lu Xun is asleep on (Y/N)'s lap, so (Y/N), herself also decided to take a little nap.

~[Timeskip]~

The sun has set, it was already night but two 'lovers' are still outside their chambers.

"My love... Wake up, let's go home" (a/n: Hide!!!  😢😢😢)

(Y/N) opened her eyes, a little bit still half asleep "Ah! Sorry, Xun, I fell asleep!" (Y/N) said as she stood up and grabbed Lu Xun's hand

"let's go"

(Y/N) and Lu Xun went back to their chambers and also went back to bed and continued their sleeping session.

~[The Next Day]~

"(Y/N), My love, I'm back to normal!" Lu Xun said as he looked around looking for his spouse "My love?" Lu Xun noticed a small figure under the blanket, so he decided to remove it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"(Y/N)?"
.
.
.
.
.
"You look so adorable, (Y/N)" Lu Xun said as he picked up (Y/N)
.
.
.
"Boyan? Your back to normal!" (Y/N) said with a smile "Yes, My love, I am but it seems like my condition passed to you..." Lu Xun said as (Y/N) looked down at her figure she was being carried by her spouse....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"BOYAAAAAAAN!!!!"
______________________
OMG! This took a while xD
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed that because I didn't (cause of my schedule bullshit xD) and I'm listening to 'Blaze Of Mind' literally after I wrote this it was 'Blaze Of Mind'.

~[+Tania_Kurusu+]~