♥1♥

~Fresh air from Seoul

[1140 words]

"Y/N!! here!!!" and there they are, friends.I slowly approach them while they're still yelling my name while holding a not so long and not so big [GM lol] banner that says 'Welcome back!' well that didn't surprise me..

"So?How's New York? How's life? How's Love life?We missed you!!!" And that's Choi Jasmine my friend,"Woah Woah girl easy on that questions..Well New york's fine,I'm fine, and definetly No love life.and I missed you too!!"I said and they all chuckled then hugged me.Oh this women.Then I break the hug.

"Come here already we wanted to hang out with you and do all the fun things again together!!yiee"and that's Tee Desiree another friend,squeled near my ears so I just smiled and nodded.As I don't want to scold her atleast this time.

"Oh and clubbing and partying all night!!I'm so excited" Chen Angel said,another friend.."Alright alright! so stop screaming like idiots there and help me with these laguage.its pretty heavy tho."I said while turning my gaze to my heavy laguage I return my gaze to them as their not paying attention to me..looking somewhere while trying to control their mouth from screaming..

"What!? I said help me!"I said then they all startled and looked at me asking why am I yelling..like what the fuck."Okay okay,you know a cart exist right?"Byun Ashley said.I nodded like idiot "Then use it! why do you want us to cary that!?its yours tho!..and wait here,we already called taxi..just wait for it and we'll go somewhere"She added while also drooling..not even looking at me all of them stayed silent while looking behind me,what's wrong with these people.

I tried to follow their gaze and then they started walking away leaving me here alone waiting for the taxi to arrive..

I continued following their gaze and Shit!I need to get out of here...He's here he's freaking here!!My ex! the one that cheated on me! the reason why I went to new york...And Bangtan!!oh I must leave like right now..and Jackpot the taxi stops infront of me..

I sneakly took a peek again and "fuck fuck fuck fuck" I cursed under my breath...they're going this way and With My friends with them..chatting and laughing while walking! No it can't be they knew them!..

I just came to Seoul and bad luck is already showing up.Does they know that I'm coming back today!"Hey miss! are you riding or not!?" then the taxi driver yelled snapping me out of my toughts I quickly turned my body around them and went in the taxi immidiately.

"Sorry,uhm to this adress please."I said giving him my apartment's address.then he quickly drove off not saying any word.

Ughh!! well while I have some time now I can,Introduce myself in a better way..

Okay, I'm Lee Y/N,daughter of one of the most famous CEO here at South Korea,I have 4 bestfriends.And they are
Choi Jasmine,Tee Desiree,Byun Ashley,and Chen Angel..they're the ones earlier..

And the one that I mentioned Bangtan and Him.They're my old friends that lied to me but I know its not their thing so,I forgave them already even if they did a big lie to me...and Him, he's my uhmm Ex, he's one of bangtan Jeon Jungkook.

Well I am surprised srsly..Do they know I'm going back today..but no answer for that so..Uhm We broke up cuz I caught him cheating on me..And by cheating I meant to say making out infront of me..

Pretty stupid right..but all I did was watch them while doing that,then when they noticed me..I just ran off and cried a lot then became depressed and they made me leave Sokor to New York for me to move on...and I think I did,a little...

I'm 19 now also Jungkook..then gladly and lucky me, they are my friends' boyfriends[pls insert my sarcasm]Hah!..
And now I'll enroll to Seoul National University to finish my studies..last year of collage..Imma graduate soon(nxt year)..

Oh and since my address is still far from where we are now..Imma relax and sleep for a bit..

And so as I close my eyes to take a nap my phone rings crazyly mygod even the driver was starled by my ringtone..haha cause I used the scary lalluby(I forgot the spelling sorry)I admit I chuckled silently cause of his face..lol..

Then I answered the call,its Des..

"Hey?"I said awkwardly"Don't hey me Y/N!Where the fuck are you!? Why did you left us!?We reserved the taxi and you fucking used it!?How could you do that to us!?" Then there she goes with the nagging..I rolled my eyes as if she can see me..

"Okay okay.sorry I just thought you left me so I left you..I didn't know were you went off so...yeah"I lied "Well you're fucking lucky this time.Cause our boyfriends brought their cars..if didn't.oh my f*ck*ng god,what kind of reason was that anyway!?"I giggled playfully "Shut up!!" yeah she's unfair..I didn't scold her earlier..

"Uhm speaking abt your boyfriends...why are they there anyway? Does they know my name?I mean does they know I'm your friend?"I asked wierdly "Uhhhh" then there's a long Uh.."Yeah?" I asked again..

"Uhh they said they're waiting for an old friend..and no and no cause you left so how can they meet you idiot!..Why are you asking though!?"She asked confiously"Uh nothing just, want to know them ..kinda but don't tell them my name yet..Imma meet them personally get it?"

I said sternly "Uh sure? Why?" ."Just do it okay,,I need to go,Imma go to my apartment to leave my laugages and I'll head to the park for some Fresh Air from Seoul".."Okay tonight,dinner at your place,,were just gonna hang with this guys,,we know you miss our home so go and enjoy yourself..bye!!" and I hung the phone call..

I tried to relax again then Darkness took over my sight and I slept..atleast I told the driver to wake me up when we arrive..

----------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy I'm back!!! and also bangtan had their Comeback!! Oh hope you like the first chapter so far is it long enough? oh well..I appriciate the votes too,and your nonstop support and reads..I'm still waiting for this book to arise..haha And Warning there'll be some smuts here So.. I'll let you know if it has so if you dont want to read smuts just skip that chapter..And Imma write word counts every chapters..

Thanks!!Vote + Comment + read and wait for more!

-Abby♥(Author)