♥18♥

~Dance performance

Your Pov

A week had past and just another week and it's the Dance Competition.A week had past without hearing a word from Jimin and Ashley.But I see that they're trying their best to explain and apologise but I'm not ready and definetely not in the mood to listen and forgive them.Neither Jungkook.

Me and Jungkook were walking to the parking lot of our school when suddenly our school speakers spoke and said that there'll be a basketball competition today and it's a important game....wanna know why?..Because Min Fucking Yoongi is included in it.

And the worst part is...he's the fucking son of the owner of this freaking school,that I used to love and dream of but now...I'm not even sure if this shitty place is still a so called pace named school.

I rolled my eyes and whined then I pout."What!?"I caught Jungkook chuckling."I'm so tired you know?!" Like we just finished practicing our dance routine.

We're still far from chorus tho.Huehue.Oh God help me.

BtW...we can't do anything cause the guards won't let us go home anyways.We have no choice but to watch his shitty game. -_- OMG Yoongi.You give me pain in the ass.Hate U Bruh.

Yah! Author!Why do we need to fucking watch this stupid game?!
(Cause I want you to ;))
Why do you like to make us as tired as turtles walking just 4 inches from their recent location!?
(It's not my game tho.It's also definitely not my school so ask Yoongi.Huehuehue)
Students: Stupid people.Stupid arguements.Stupid Author.

Jiminnie:Yah You're stupid!Don't you dare speak to my wife like that!?Author-nim is the best.Besides if it wasn't for her..you won't be existing. .Go on honey.Continue the story..So I could apologize to Y/N and then we'll continue what we're doing earlier *winks*

(Thanks dear now now.Ofcourse we'll finish it..but later.*wiggles eyebrows*.Walls in this school aren't soundproof cause Yoongi's parents are inocent before..doesn't know how to cover up student's privacy..Aren't they?..well SOwyy back to the stowy♡))

Ughh What ever.I swear I'll smack Yoongi's head off when I have the chance to.

"Y/N!Where the hell are you going!?"I'm suddenly snapped out of my toughts as I realized that I was walking directly to men's restroom.

I turned my head where Jungkook was and saw him laughing his ass out.He's heading to the covered court while I'm dumbly walking straight not realizing where I'm going.

"Yah!"We entered the court and the game began as all students are here to watch Yoongi play.

_

I swear after the game finished hours ago,the first thing I did when I saw Yoongi was to smack his head directly.I mean even BTS and BTG did except 2 people.All Yoongi did was glare at us.While we smack him one by one.

Not just once tho.Me and Jungkook are currently in his car.I'm looking outside the window.It's a silent ride though it's not awkward.

Just comfortable silence.We're just from some random houses and apartments that's why we're coming home late.

Oh Btw I'm finding a place to move in.I also have my pride yah know.Jungkook's insisting to let me stay at his house for as long as I want but...I-I think it's a bad idea for us to live under the same roof.

I just heard him sleep talking in the living room saying..-no I mean moaning my name.Guess he's having wet dreams about me since it's not the first and the last time I heard him talking in his sleep.Or groaning and moaning rather.