The start 1

Isabella's White's mom and dad were involved in a gang witch got ambushed and out of her mom, twin brothers, dad, aunt, grandma and many other gang members . Only her, her mom and grandma survived. This happened when she was 10. The three lived in South Dakota but since her mom and grandma decided it wasn't safe where they lived when she was 17 she went to live on her own. This meant a new school for her last year of high school. she knows how to fight from what she had learned from her dad, and she hasn't stopped practicing. She is very intelligent, kindhearted and beautiful. She has hip length light brown hair with bright blue eyes. She is 5'7. She also has a tattoo on her arm VIII • XIV • MMX witch is the date her family passed away.

Carter Summers has a sister that's it. They live in and orphanage but Carter is now 18 and he has to move out. He was held black in school so he is still in 12th grade.  in 2009-2010 his family also passed. He was 11 when they were in there house except his little sister witch was at a friends house . It was a regular night so it seemed. When a man stormed through the door with a live bomb in his hand. Carter had ran out the door believing his mom, older brother and dad were following them but when he looked back when he herd a ear splitting bang there house was engulfed in flames with there family in it. And Just the year before he had watched their grandparents get shot. He ran back to the house there was blood everywhere and they knew that they had all passed. Soon enough someone had phoned the fire department and they took him to the orphanage and he told them to get his sister too. He has light brown hair with haunting black eyes. He's 6'2 with tattoos up is back with dates of he's family's passings too.

Birdie is Carters sister she is in grade 10 so she is 15. She is not old enough to live away from the orphanage. She was torn when her family passed away but she did not see the things Carter did. She has bleach blonde hair a little shorter then hip length with green eyes. She is the same height as Isabella.

Tyler is Carters best friend and the only person that knew what happened other then Birdie. He only talks to him at school and never talks to anyone else. Tyler was friends with Carter when he was younger too. He has dark brown hair with green eyes and is about 6'1

Isabella has been at her new school for a week now and she met a girl named birdie they instantly became friends but Isabella doesn't know Birdie has a brother or that her family passed away.