This Feels Right (Edited)

Willy had planned a birthday party for me, as well. It was a little overwhelming, but I had fun, although I don't know when everyone left the factory to get presents. Willy said that he had invited his dad too, but he couldn't make it because he had a patient at that time.

Mr. and Mrs. Bucket had gotten me a makeup kit, I was most excited about the concealer and foundation because of the mark Willy had left on my neck. When no one was looking I stuck my tongue out at him. He seemed a little disappointed. Grandma Georgina and Grandma Josephine had made me a blanket. Grandpa George said his present was him being here, which made everyone laugh, and Grandpa Joe and Charlie got me some books.

Once everyone left, I thanked them again for the presents, and closed the door, leaving me and Willy alone in the room. I sank down to the floor and looked up at him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I tired," I replied, laying down in front of the door.

"It's not even five yet, and you're tired."

"Yeah," I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Maybe you should've actually taken a nap," he laughed.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"At least get up and come to the couch," he said. I opened one eye, and looked at him. "I'll let you lay on me."

"Okay, help me up," I stuck my arms in the air. He grabbed my hands, and pulled me up, off the ground. I walked over and sat on the couch. Willy grabbed the blanket, that the Grandmas had made me, a throw pillow, and the T.V. remote, before sitting at the end beside me. "I thought I was allowed to lay on you?"

"You're still laying on me, technically. I thought you'd be more comfortable this way." He placed the pillow on his lap and signaled for me to lay down, which I did. He then put the blanket over my legs.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"I was wanting to watch the news," he replied. "But we don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'll be fine," I said looking at the T.V.

"Just no yelling at the T.V., kay?"

"Fine." He turned on the television, and we watched what was going on in the outside world, eventually, though, I fell asleep, since nothing interesting was on.

When I woke up, Willy was playing with my hair. "Why do you like my hair so much?" I asked.

"I don't know I just do," he replied with a giggle. I intertwined our hands and placed them on my stomach, "Why'd you do that?"

"I wanted too," I smiled at him, sleepily. Willy picked up my hand and placed kisses on each of my fingertips. "You don't have any more work?" I asked.

"Why? Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Well, there is a closet full of clothes I haven't seen yet." He looked disappointed. "I'm kidding, I'd never want to get rid of you."

"I don't have any more work today." Just then we heard a knock on the door, causing me to jump. "I'll get it. Fix your hair in case it's Charlie." I did as he said, as he went to the door. I decided to go into the kitchen to get something to drink. A few moments later, I felt Willy wrap his arms around my waist.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Someone sent you something in the mail today," he replied, "One of the Oompa-Loompas brought it up."

"Who do you think sent it?"

"Well, it's actually two somethings, one has my dads address on it, and the other has no return address." I turned around facing him.

"Can I see them?"

"They're on the counter over there," he said, as he nodded towards the counter. "You just have to figure out how you're going to get there," he grinned.

"I'm assuming I can't just ask nicely."

"Technically you can."

"Willy, can I please have my mail?"

"Nope."

"Willy," I whined, pouting.

"I only said that you could ask, not that I'd say yes."

"How do I get there then?" He didn't answer, so I thought for a moment, and came up with an idea. I set down my drink and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his face down to mine. I placed a small kiss at the corner of his mouth, then did the same to the other corner. "I'll kiss you if you promise to let me go afterward."

"That's very compelling, but there's something else I want too."

"What's that?"

"I want you to go to that restaurant we talked about earlier with me."

"Why?"

"Because you need to see your father, and we haven't left the factory since you guys moved in."

"Fine."

"So that and a kiss, and you can have that stuff over there."

"Deal," I said, pulling him closer, and kissing his lips. It felt like this was right, and I didn't want it to end. Willy soon took over, pulling my body against his. My fingers gripped tightly onto his hair. "How do you know how to do that?" I asked him, once he pulled away.

"I read a book."

"There's a book on how to kiss?"

"Yeah, among other things."

A/N:

Im failing at this update schedule thing. In my deffense I'm very busy with tests this week.