2.

"oh my god."

Lucas, Taehyung's brother, had entered the room with his boyfriend spotting his own brother with a man, who was basically on top of him.

"What the hell?!" Lucas shouted directly at Jungkook.

"It was an accident Lucas! I promise! He just slipped. I was just teaching him how to play the saxophone." Taehyung explained hoping his brother would understand.

"Taehyung. I wasn't asking you. Wait outside while I talk to this man in your room." Lucas ordered.

"Jungwoo, I think it would be better to see you tomorrow, love you."

Jungwoo nodded and headed to his own room.

Taehyung waited patiently outside.

"Right. So who are you and what are you planning with my brother?" Lucas said straightforward.

"M-my name is Jeon Jungkook! I-I am not planning anything! I just want to be friends with him!" Jungkook was afraid of Lucas and his overprotective side.

"Alright. Fine. Get out and go to your room. It's late anyways."

Lucas opened the door making Jungkook leave.

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged glances before departing until the next day.

"Aish Taehyung, he could've raped you! Who knows what he could have been planning!"

No response came out of Taehyung's mouth. He felt ashamed that now his brother was mad at him.

"I forgive you. Just go to sleep. Good night Taehyung."

Taehyung pondered for a while.

He came to a conclusion and decided not to think too much and fell asleep.

Although, Jungkook was ,once again, wide awake staring blankly at his ceiling.

'Do I like Taehyung? No? Yes? Hm.'

'Maybe I should ask Taehyung to meet my hyungs to see what they think of him?'

Jungkook decided that he would ask Taehyung to come to his room to meet his hyungs and hopefully get along.

[The next day]

Taehyung had just finished getting dressed and having his breakfast.

He decided to have a morning stroll.

Jungkook was too, having a morning walk.

He spotted a sleepy Taehyung and decided to join him on his walk.

"Hey Taehyung."

"Just call me Tae it's fin-"

"Doyouwannacometomyroomandmeetmyhyungs?" Jungkook said really quickly, resulting him to blush.

Taehyung giggled.

"Sorry what?"

"Oh uhhhh Do you... wanna come tomyroomandmeetmyhyungs?" Jungkook said while smiling innocently.

"Of course" His words were followed by a boxy smile.

"You can straight head there after classes are done. I'll see you soon Tae-hyungie!"

[hours later]

Classes have finished and Taehyung was heading to Jungkook's room.

He opened the door to find 6 boys. Some were playing video games, some were dining into food and some were just sitting down.