3.

"I dare you to make out with Taehyung in his room."

Jungkook widened his eyes as the words echoed in his head. 'Make out?! With Taehyung?!'

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing either. He was red as a tomato.

"H-hyung! I can't do that!" Jungkook protested, whining as he crossed his legs.

Namjoon smirked. "Then do you want to be slapped and be as red as Hoseok?"

J-Hope looked up from rubbing his arm and yelled at Namjoon. "Y'all didn't even gave me a chance to think twice! This is unfair."

Everybody started laughing, apart from Taehyung and Jungkook. They gave each other a glance.

"Alright Jungkook, have you decided?" Yoongi asked.

The younger sighed before answering and standing up with Taehyung. "We have. We are gonna do it."

Yoongi grinned. "Now thats the spirit! Now go."

Taehyung and Jungkook left, not knowing the others were gonna spy on them.

Jungkook closed Taehyung's door behind him and they sat on the bed. "We can't..."

Taehyung heard the others whispering to each other. They were spying on them.

"Namjoon! Let me look!" J-Hope whisper yelled.

"Ah, J-Hope! You didn't have to push me!"

"You dipshits! Shut the fuck up and let me see."

Taehyung sighed.

He and Jungkook both knew the older ones were there but they wouldn't stop being annoying until the youngers touched lips.

"Jungkook... I-" his lips had already crashed onto Taehyung's before he could finish his sentence.

Jungkook knew Taehyung wanted to get it over with as much as Jungkook did.

Taehyung had kissed back.

Their tongues intertwined.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's soft lips move around softly.

"OMG."

"ARE THEY MAKING OUT?"

"WOAH WHAT I WANNA SEE"

"SCHOOCH"

"SHUT UP THEY'LL HEAR US!"

Of course it was too late.

"GUYS I DIDN'T THINK THEY'D ACTUALLY DO IT WOW"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN"

"JIN I WIN THE BET"

"BUT HE MIGHT BE DOING IT FOR THE DARE!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Taehyung and Jungkook ignored the noises and continued.

They stopped to catch their breath.

"I- hhh. I think we-hhh should s-stop now." Jungkook panted.

"They expected 5 minutes, it's only been around 3."

"Alright." Not long after, they had continued their 'special session'.

"OH THEY'RE STILL GOING!"

"I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET LET ME S-"

*CRASH*

The vase had tumbled over and cracked into several pieces.

And just then, the door swung open.

Revealing all 5 members.

"Goddammit Namjoon!"

Taehyung and Jungkook had pulled away, their heads snapping towards the sound, looking at the 5 members.

Jungkook gasped. "What are you guys doing?!"

Jin slapped Namjoons head. "Namjoon, you little fuck!"

Namjoon rubbed his head, the spot where Jin had hit him burning. "Ow! Geesh, Jin! It was an accident."

Taehyung rubbed his forehead, Jungkook getting frustrated. "Were you guys spying on us?!"

Everyone went silent until Yoongi casually spoke up. "Yeah."

The 4 other members said his name at the same time. "Yoongi!"

Yoongi put his hands up, acting innocent, as if he didn't say anything.

"You guys are unbelievable!" Jungkook snapped, making everyone go silent again.

Taehyung stood there, putting a hand on Jungkooks shoulder.

"How about you all go home? It's pretty late anyway."

[20 minutes later]

The other members were sleeping peacefully. Jungkook couldn't close 1 eye.

He kept on thinking about what happened earlier. He kept on thinking about Taehyungs lips on his ones.

He touched his lips and pulled out his phone, looking at Taehyungs Instagram profile since he gave him his profile name, along with his number.

Jungkook double tapped and double tapped, screenshotting each picture, not knowing what he was doing.

He was too tired to think straight and fell asleep, Taehyung on his mind.

[Few hours later]

"Yoongi! Where are my mochi's?!"

"Namjoon! Where are the onions?!"

"J-Hope! Where's the WII remote?!"

Jungkook woke up due to yelling, making him groan and turn over on his belly and closing his eyes again.

"Ah, for fucks sake, Namjoon! You threw the good ones away instead of the wrong ones!"

Jungkook sighed and opened his eyes again, getting out of bed and into the bathroom.

Jungkook went to wash his face. Just then, his phone buzzed.

He didn't realise Taehyung had put his number in his phone.

"Hey Jungkook... I'm sorry if yesterday was too awkward.
Would you like to hang out and talk again today?"

"Yes of course Tae. Where do you want to meet?"
Read 7:42 am

"Tae?"
"Helloo?"
"If you don't wanna hang out that's fi|"
"If you don't wanna hang out tha|"
"If you don't wanna hang |"
"If you don't wan|"
"If you d|"
"If y|"
"|"

"Sorry! My brother was annoying me.
Where do you want to meet? (:"

"We can meet at the park and get something to eat after?"

"Sounds like a plan haha! I'll see you at 6pm!"

"Also Tae, I think I love you|"
"Also Tae, I think I l|"
"Also Tae, I thin|
"Also Ta|"
"Als|"
"|"
"See you Tae"
Delivered 8:01am