The Gaunt Shack...

A/N: Parseltongue and Newspaper/Letters and Canon Divergence

Narrator's POV

Lord Voldemort sat on a elegant black chair, many other empty chairs nearby around the rest of the table, watching the trio of blondes that owned the manor walk towards him, Lucius and Narcissa following a step behind their son.

Draco gulped in fear, "You asked to see me, my Lord?"

Lucius and Narcissa were as pale as sheets, trying to control their emotions but terrified for their son.

"Yes, Draco, I have a task for you alone to accomplish." The Dark Lord said, "Think of it as a initiation into the Death Eaters. I want you to locate Harry Potter and bring him to me."

"A-Alive or dead, my Lord?" Draco asked, his eyes widening in fear

"Alive, I must be the one to kill Harry Potter!" Lord Voldemort shouted

Bowing, Draco replied, "It will be done, my Lord."

***

Harry Potter stepped off the Knight Bus and into Little Hangleton, the locket around his neck and the diary under his shirt and held in place by his belt.

The sun was setting and his stomach was rumbling, but Harry ignored it as he walked through the small town, Locket whispering directions in his head to the Gaunt Shack since Diary didn't know.

The Shack was exactly that, a shack, it was small wooden building that looked like it was about to collapse at any moment.

As he approached, Harry noticed a carving of s snake on the door and tried to open it, but the door wouldn't budge, so he tried kicking it and it swung open

That's when Diary and Locket once more appeared in his vision, Locket walking to a floorboard in the center of the room, "Its this one, love."

Harry kneeled on the floor and pulled the rotted plank up with relative ease and saw a little black velvet,vet bag hidden underneath.

He then attempted to pick it up when Locket stopped him, "Love, wait, its cursed to hell and back, say 'Et liberabo vos a tutela vehementem.'"

Harry nodded, of course he'd forgotten about protections, "Et liberabo vos a tutela vehementem."

The trio felt the wave of magic as the spell dissolved and Harry picked the bag up, opening it and dumping the contents into his hand: a golden ring with a diamond shaped black stone that held the Deathly Hallows symbol.

Slipping the ring on his left ring finger, Harry noticed the fourth member of their group: a slightly older version of Diary dressed in a brown sweater with a white undershirt, the top buttons undone, with grey slacks.

Slipping the ring on his left ring finger, Harry noticed the fourth member of their group: a slightly older version of Diary dressed  in a brown sweater with a white undershirt, the top buttons undone, with grey slacks

Looking at the other people on confusion, Ring asked, "What the bloody hell is going on?"

"It's 1997, you've been asleep for 53 years." Locket explained, "And during that time our original self has lost his mind."

"That dumbass, how many of us did he make?" Ring asked, "The book said no more than three."

"As far as we know, six, but were suspecting a seventh." Diary replied, making Ring shake his head

***

Albus Dumbledore paced around his office, arguing with himself as the phoenix on his desk finished his rebirth.

"That's it, I'm killing the boy, Gellert." Albus said, "If he doesn't show up by the end of the week I'll kill him myself after he serves his purpose."

As the phoenix finished and was beautifully red and golden once more, it changed into a elderly human that was clean shaven and was balding what white hair he had left that was wearing a plain grey robe, "You should, hell I'd do it, the brat has caused nothing but trouble."

***

Draco Lucius Malfoy made his way through the British countryside, shrunken trunks full of supplies in his pockets.

His left forearm still burned from when the Dark Mark had been placed on it by the Dark Lord a few minutes ago after he'd been given his task.

He feared for his parents lives, and his own if he failed his task, but he had absolutely no idea where to start.

Maybe he was supposed to fail his test, to result in his death to be punishment for his father.

But his opinion mattered not, the Dark Lord ordered it and he had no choice but to comply and capture Harry...