Shattering...

A/N: Parseltongue and Newspaper/Letters and Canon Divergence

Narrator's POV

Harry was shocked as he saw Hermione again, Marvolo and Tom stepping in front of him as a shield.

Harry squeezed past them, "'Mione?"

"Harry?" Hermione asked again in disbelief, "Where have you been?"

Harry blushed, "Uhhh, fighting Voldemort."

"Why didn't you tell anyone, everyone thinks you're dead! We mourned you, well not Ron, but the rest of us have. We've spent everyday looking for you, thinking you were a rotting corpse in a dungeon somewhere and you've been fine the whole time." Hermione said, mentally and physically exhausted, "And you've been running around with...who are they?"

Harry blushed once again into a shade of red that would make a Weasley envious, "My-my boyfriends."

Hermione was more surprised at the fact Harry was in a polygamous relationship than that he was gay, "Both of them?"

"Yeah." Harry squeaked, "They're twins."

"Harry, either way, you need to come with me, everyone misses you." Hermione sighed

"If it's ok with you, I'd rather stay dead to the world." Harry nervously said

***

Back at Hogwarts, Ginerva 'Ginny' Weasley walked through the halls to the Headmaster's Office.

The Fifth Year Gryffindor made it to the door and said the password —which was 'red vine'— and walked to the desk.

Headmaster Dumbledore sat at his desk, wearing a lavender robe as he stroked his familiar's feathers.

"Hello, my dear girl, I know you're wondering why I have called you. And the reason is this: seeing that both Harry and Ron are dead, we have no chance against Voldemort." Albus informed, making the girl look at him in shock, "Or so I thought. I was in the Department of Mysteries the other day and I came across this prophecy hidden in a corner. And it was labeled 'The Dark Lord and Ginerva Weasley'."

Ginny paled, "Me and You-Know-Who, sir?"

Albus revealed a clear orb from his robe pocket, throwing it on the ground, making Professor Trelawney's voice echo through the room:

"The one with the ability to defeat the Dark Lord approaches, born to those who have defied him, born as the eighth month is mid, and the Living Boy will mark her as his successor, and she will have a power the Dark Lord knows not, and neither can live while the other survives."

"You are Ron's closest sibling and Harry's death through Ron would have given you protections against Voldemort." Albus explained

***

Bellatrix LeStrange nee Black had always been mad due to the family madness, but the madness did not become insanity until she met the Dark Lord.

Now, she knew something had happened to her Lord and some imposter had taken his place.

So, she needed to find the imposter and kill him after finding were he trapped her master.

***

"Why?" Hermione asked

"Because I don't want Dumbledore to know I'm alive." Harry replied, "And don't go off to tell him either."

"I wouldn't, but we miss you: me, Neville, Remus, Luna and the twins all miss you, please just let them know you're safe." Hermione pleaded

"I know, I know, but I don't want any risk: I'll send you all a portkey when I can." Harry promised

***

Lord Voldemort was a dangerous man in many ways, but right now, trapped in the mind of a Horcrux, he had figured out how to claim the body.

He climbed into the brain, ripping open the door and kicked Marvolo aside, leaving the body in the control of no one.

Marvolo entered the mind, seeing that he lost the reigns, he attacked Voldemort like before but was knocked out cold.

Voldemort dragged the sleeping horcrux aside, next to the Ring and newly added Diadem and Chalice.

He then returned to the brain and took the reigns, finding himself in Marvolo's body in the real world.

***

Harry woke up between his boyfriends like usual, but something was off, Tom was cuddling up to him while Marvolo seemed distant.

Was everything alright? It was unusual for him to be practically on the edge of the bed.

Soon enough, Tom and Marvolo woke as well and Tom immediately leaned in to kiss the green-eyed beauty, but Marvolo hesitated to do the same.

Harry really knew something was wrong now, even the way Marvolo kissed was off —Tom always kissed him gently while Marvolo usually teased him with his tongue while they kissed— but this time there was no teasing or even a movement of the mouth.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked Marvolo

"Yes, Harry, of course." Marvolo said, getting out of bed

Harry definitely knew something was off now, Marvolo rarely called him by his name, he usually used a sweet nickname.

***

Voldemort internally cursed, Potter was on to him.

Oh well, it seemed like he needed to speed the plans along faster than he had anticipated.

First, he had to take out the Diary, put him back in the book where he belonged.

And then, as of Potter himself, he was still torn on what to do about him: it would so satisfying to torture him to death but he would also be a very useful and pretty little bitch once he was broken and trained.

Oh yes, that sounded wonderful, the Light would lose all hope when they saw their Savior begging him for his next fuck.

***

Back at Hogwarts, Ginny Weasley was preparing for her fight with the Dark Lord, prepared to take revenge for what Tom Riddle had done to her.

***

Bellatrix LeStrange cackled as she followed the 'point me' to the Dark Lord, using his favorite belt to track him down...