Where am I?

Jess' POV:

I opened my eyes to the car coming to a stop in front of a dark old warehouse. I must have fallen asleep during the ride, but then I realized where was the pizza? "Excuse me kind sir, Where the fuck is my pizza? Seeing that I won't be returning back to my hotel anytime soon I figured that you could give me my damn pizza thanks". The man with dark shades still on his eyes turned and looked at me. "And secondly, as you can see there is no sunlight so you can take those sunglasses off dip shit". I spat at him. I must admit, I applaud my sassy side which my mother taught me quite well. I don't take shit from nobody. The man with shades on had completely ignored both my requests, such a stubborn bitch. He suddenly got out of the car and was travelling around to my side to open the door for me, what a gentleman. Apart from when he yanked my arm out and I fell down onto the dusty floor. I climbed back up and started to follow him inside the warehouse where he was dragging me, when we entered there was one chair in the middle with ropes on top of the table beside it. Then a man appeared out from the shadow and into my clear view. Cameron's dad.

Cameron's POV:

I could swear it has been at least 2 hours and Jess still hasn't come back. Should I panic? Yep I think so. I pick up my jacket and run out the door, I run to the pizza shop across the road and ask if a girl called Jess has been here and they said yes. Shit. I walk outside and see some drops of blood on the side of the road. Please don't be Jess' blood. Then before my panicking could increase be millions my phone vibrates. I scrabble for my phone but it isn't from Jess it's from an Unknown. The message reads.

Your girlfriend is a fighter but don't worry I'm having my fun with her.

Love Dad

By then my heart is running one hundred miles an hour, where is she? What is my Dad doing to her? I was taken out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face. "Hello?". The boy said, he looked about my age. "I saw a girl get taken about an hour ago from right here if that's what your panicking about". I stared at him wide eyed. "Yes, it is, my friend she hasn't come back for 2 hours. She has brown hair and brown eyes." I said hoping he saw where she went. "Yeah that was her, do you want some help finding her?" He asked. "Yes I would love that, What's your name?". I asked. "Nash,  what's your's?".  "I'm Cameron.". 

Jess' POV:

He stared over at me with hungry eyes, eager to attack. He gave one quick glance to the tall man who wouldn't take his shades off and almost as quickly as I could react he had tied me in the chair. The old flimsy ropes digging into my skin making me wince in pain. Cameron's dad ushered the tall man to leave as he stepped in front of me, eyeing my with his excited and evil eyes. I can't explain my fury for him right now, looking into his stupid glittering eyes full of shit. Ugh I hate him, my mouth moved before I could stop it. "Are you going to speak dip shit, or are we just going to stare at eachother's eyes, cause that shit is boring as hell. And also where the hell is my pizza?, I did mention it to that other stubborn guy who wouldn't take his damn shades off to give me my pizza but I guess he is also deaf. Like I am starving right now, do you not understand? Would you like me to speak Spanish?". I spat, now out of breath and panting. He was still staring at me and finally answered. "Well you have some attitude, little bitch. Firstly your pizza is in the trash, it went cold anyways, and secondly the guy won't take his shades off because one of his eyes had gotten stabbed out when he was in a fight, but I mean the other guy definitely payed for it. You know what I mean? Like no one messes with my guy." He replied with much more attitude. I was impressed this douche had the nerv- "AHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL".  I screamed I looked down at my leg which he had just whipped. But that wasn't all, he then taped my mouth, and started to punch me in the face until my vision blurred and it all went black.

Cameron's POV:

"We can take my car". Nash said. "Yeah, I don't really have a car here yet". I replied. I didn't know where we were going to start but I would look everywhere for her. We walked down a dark street to sight  a yellow Lamborghini. Wow. I was impressed. "Is this your car?". I said sounding excited. "Yeah, it is, my dad has a pretty rich business. So he can afford stuff like this". He replied with a smirk on his face. We started to drive around, we didn't really know what we were looking for, but we were just thinking about the kind of places kidnappers brought people. Maybe an old warehouse? We had been driving for 2 hours, and where we were driving was completely secluded and in the middle of nowhere. I was about to shut my eyes when a dark warehouse came into view and my gut instinct took over. "Here, Nash, This looks like where they would have taken her". I said with a worried but determined face. Nash didn't say anything, but he just parked the car and took a box out from the back of the car. Inside the box were 2 armed machine guns. I was shocked at first but understood we probably needed it. "You ready". Nash asked. "Yeah". I replied but was I really ready for what could be inside there?