Old friends?

Cameron's POV:

I can't believe it. The guy that offered to help me find my girlfriend practically tried to kidnap her or whatever the hell he was planning on doing. The limp, helpless Nash staring directly at me with his blue piercing eyes, if looks could kill I would be dead. Why? Is what I want to know, because obviously we hardly know him.

Jess' POV:

I had to try to contain the horrified look on my face at the sight of Nash. I really thought he was trying to help us, help us get away from all this madness. I had to tackle Cameron to ensure that he didn't kill him, I mean before we had even got any answers out of him. We ended up tying Nash up in a hotel chair and wait for him to speak for himself.

His blue eyes with red bloodshot eyes staring at the both of us. Fire burning through his veins, you could definitely tell that he was angry, more like furious because for every breath he took a faint glimpse of an electric blue vain was pocking out at the side of his neck. He opened his mouth slightly, now was the time that he would talk.

"You think you will get out of this easily?" Nash said with gritted teeth.

"And why would you care, you practically tried to strangle my girlfriend". Cameron spitted back.

"Oh, and you care so much about her don't you just like the time you ran away from her when she needed you most!. He yelled.

The shocked, confused expression laid perfectly on Cameron and I's faces, what was he talking about and how did he know about that day?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You two think that I'm a complete stranger? Why would a complete stranger help you in a situation that could put them in danger? Exactly. I was there when Jess got stabbed by your dad, I was the one that helped her and took her to the hospital, while you pranced away making sure you were safe. That wasn't the end though. Your dad saw me helping and threatened me later on that he would kill all the people I loved if I didn't help him to capture you again." He spat

I was completely baffled, Nash was the one that helped me live. If anything I should be thanking him and trying to help him with the situation that he is in rather than abandoning him.

Cameron was still staring straight at him with a piercing glare, not even blinking. I needed to snap him out of his hate for Nash, Nash is only doing what he is forced to do. 

"Cameron, babe, please don't do anything to him. After all he saved my life, and he is in a much tougher situation than we are in now. Imagine having all the ones you love on the line." I said softly

Cameron eyes darted to me, eyes like daggers, then he shook his head.

"We won't be letting him go, but we will be helping him. He can pretend that he has brought you to my dad as a trap and that's when I will come and finish him off". He spoke, his voice deep and determined to finish this chase.

We all agreed and decided to start planning everything out. All the escape routes, where Cameron will make his hero entrance and where to situate our weapons. After all Nash claims he has many more guns in his car than anyone will be needing. The plan was pretty much done, and now we had to put the plan in action.  Nash tied a rope around my hands, but not too tight of course, one around my mouth and I even started to fake cry. 

Light tears stained my face as we drove to an abandoned forest 63 miles away from the hotel. Nash had me in the trunk while Cameron followed behind him trying not to act obvious.

We finally came to a sudden stop and that's when Nash had opened the trunk and fresh air filled my lungs.

He dragged me out pretending not to care and that he was only doing his job. Walking deep into the forest as we reached quiet voices whispering "The're here". I pretended to be distressed, wailing my arms around trying to fight Nash, I think they bought it because they looked pleased.

"Ahhh, Hello there Jess, how was the trip? Bumpy? Maybe suffocating?" Cameron's dad asked.

I remembered I had the rope around my mouth when I tried to talk back, but sounded more like jibber jabber.

The next motion was definitely unexpected as Cameron's dad pulled out his gun and pointed it to my head, he usually likes to chat.

Where the hell was Cameron?