Finding the Barnes' siblings

No one's POV

"I'm looking for a sergeant Barnes, and his sister" Captain Rogers asks a group of American soldiers.
"There are some labs upstairs but no one had ever came back from them" one replies with a thick American accent.
Steve doesn't hesitate, he dashed upstairs without even looking for enemies near by, he finds the labs easly and rips open the metallic doors.
The sight in front of him makes him sick to the stomach, Bucky is in a operating chair muttering gibberish at the ceiling.
"Bucky!" Steve runs over to this second in command, breaks of the constricting bonds and pulls his bestfriend to his feet.
"We need to find Mia, Mia's hear somewhere, I need to find her" Bucky stumbles towards the door, Steve grabs him to steady him until he can walk stably on his own.
"Mia!" Bucky shouts her name, it ecosystem off the stone walls.
"Buck!" A small voice replies
We rush toward it.
We each a heavily sealed door and Steve wrenches it open, Bucky and Steve gasp.
Mia is in only a hospital like gown, shivering while strapped ,like Bucky, to a death table.
Bucky rushes forward and releases his sister.
"Buck?"Mia asks unsure if he is real or if she is hallucinating.
"I'm here, I'm here, you're gonna' be ok"
"You came back for us" Mia says to  Steve still very out of it.
"Always" Steve addresses both of the siblings.
They all exit the lab areas and begin there escape with the other soldiers.