chapter 6

Soviet Solider POV(didn't see that one coming did you)

As soon as the lights go out I'm tackled to the ground by the captain, I've been in a lot of fights but this is different.
He is better than I am.

I curse in Russian, this guy seems familiar but I can't remember where.
Another solider appears, and suddenly it clicks in my fuzzy brain.
"Buck" I whisper
"Mia!" My brother responds sounding shocked and confused.
I'm so distracted I hadn't been paying attention to the solider who had pinned me down, he raises his shield and hits me over the head.
I'm knocked out cold.

Nick Furys POV(Didn't see that coming either did ya)
When the avengers return they are all silent, but I'm furious that they disobeyed my direct orders.
The Soviet Soldier is completely silent as SHIELD agents take her to the containment room, which does unnerve me as I thought the she would put up a fight.
The avengers, Captian Rogers and Sergeant Barnes enter my office.

"What the hell where you thinking?" I yell at the team of Heros not including the super soliders.
"We thought we could handle it, we didn't know the Sergeants sister would put up such a fight" Tony whines,
I was informed after the Soliders had restrained her that the Soviet Solider was indeed Mia Barnes of the Howling Commandos.
I know many people see me as a soulless person but I'm not. As I look at Bucky and Steve I can see that they are struggling to remain professional about this so I completely respect the way they have handled themselves so far.

I turn my attention back to the avengers.
"What made you think you was capable of completing this mission? I clearly stated to you when I told you about this ,which I didn't have to do by the way, that I was bringing in others to do this task" by this point my voice has raised exponentially.
All of them are silent, when I cast my gaze around the room I notice the two super Soliders have left.
"Where did Barnes and Rogers go?" I ask the others.
They all shrug their shoulders at me just as confused as I am about their current location.
"what's going to happen to Mia Barnes?" Natasha asks me.
"First phycological evaluation, then she will be convicted of all her know crimes, then Miss Barnes will be taken to a maximum security prison and held in solitary confinement until God knows when seen as how she doesn't seem to age anymore just like her brother and Captian Rogers" I finish.
Natasha glared at me in rage at my answer to her question.
"That is completely wrong" Natasha says with venom laced in her words.
She turns around and storm out of my office.

Steves POV

Buck and I just left Fury's office, we needed time to decipher the situation in front of us.
"How did she even survive the fall?" Buck asks me as we stood on the roof of SHIELD'S headquarters.
The wind is so strong up here that it actually hurts when it hits my skin, but it is a good way to forget about the way we lost Mia 70 years ago.
"I don't know Buck, whatever HYDRA did to you two back in 43' obviously had a massive effect on both of you, Mia probably has the same serum we do running through her veins and that's how she survived...." I go silent when some else appears on the roof.

The red head.

"You don't actually know who I am, my name is Natasha Romanoff, I'm actually from Russia" Natasha introduces herself.
"What do you want Miss Romanoff?" I say as kindly as possible back.

"I shouldn't be doing this but I want to, I can get you to your sister for a couple of minutes if you'd like to talk to her, and if you suddenly decided to escape there is a Quinn jet in hanger 5 sub level east wing" Natasha says to us
"Why would you risk getting into trouble for us and our family when you hardly know us?" Bucky chimes in.

"Because Mia doesn't deserve this, what happened to all of you in the 1940's wasn't fair, Mia doesn't deserve to be locked away because of what HYDRA did to her. If you do decide to escape I obviously have to alert the others, so move quickly I can't give you any extra time." she looks startled when somebody else appears behinds her.
The Bird guy!
"Count me in" Bird guy says.
"What" Natasha relies shocked at his also betrayal to SHIELD.
"Fury is stupid if he thinks I'm supporting his crazy ass ideas, so count me in on this escape plan of yours, Sam Wilson by the way" Sam introduces himself.
"Welcome to Team Cap" Bucky shakes Sam's hand, "now let's go get my little sister" he adds.