Chapter 3- I love you

Jungkook wants to come over to my apartment. I've been cleaning all day. "OH SHOOT!!" I yell I go upstairs grabbing a change of clothes. I do my hair and makeup. Before long there is a knock on the door. I get up and let my dorky boyfriend in. He's drenched from the rain. I grab him my favorite blanket and hug him. It's kinda late and I realized this could be my excuse to get him to stay. I have some of his clothes from last time he was here anyway. "Kookie it's late you should take a shower and stay here for the night." I tell him looking at him through bright (E/c) orbs. "Okay, I'll go get in the shower." He got up but before he left he decided to say something, "I love you (Nickname)." He smiled at you. "I love you too Kookie!!" You smile and kiss him. After he finished his shower he came downstairs. "Where do I sleep." He asks. "You sleep in my bed." I tell him, "I'll sleep on the couch." He frowns "No it's your bed. You sleep in it." I sigh. "No you are a guest, you sleep in the bed." I tell him. "No!" He yells. "Fine we'll sleep in the bed together!!!" I yell. You climb in the bed. "I love you Kookie!~" I turn and kiss him. Jungkook wraps his arms around you. Soon I drift to sleep in his arms.

I open my eyes to see a man with his gun pointed at Kookie. "JUNGKOOK!!" I yell trying to get his attention. He doesn't seem to notice me. The man with the gun pulls the trigger. I watch Jungkook bleed from his head. Before I can get to him he's dead.

I wake up with tears in my eyes. I sob loudly. Jungkook wakes up and tries to comfort me. "What happened baby?" He asks wiping my tears. "I-I had a nig-nightmare y-you di-died." I cry into his shoulder.