Chapter 10- Crash

I rushed into the hospital. The boys had been in a crash on their way to perform in Daegu, the city Suga is from. They had been transferred to Seoul general hospital. I ran in asked for Jungkook's room number and entered his room. He had IVs going in and out of his body, he was bruised and battered. "(Y/n)... " He muttered when I walked in. "Kookie... I love you. Please, please, don't die!" I cried, "Please!" He smiled. "I'm not going to die." He assured me. I stayed with him the entire month he was there. The other members weren't hurt as badly as Kookie was. He got lots of get well soon notes from tons of BTS ARMY around the world. Those who bought tickets to the concert they were on their way to had gotten refunds. Once he came home he couldn't walk for three weeks. I made sure he didn't. My boss let me take off for three weeks with pay. She loves BTS and wants Jungkook to get well. Seoul stayed near Jungkook a lot like she was going to protect him. I'm really happy he's not dead. He's everything to me. If I had lost him there is no telling what I would do. I can't imagine life without him in it. There is no life without him. I'm dead without him. I love him. I need him.