Chapter 7- Jungkook's POV (This Chapter is in Jungkook's POV)

It's been a month since I lost her. I haven't been sleeping much, I haven't been eating much ethier. She's like a butterfly. A butterfly who flew away and left me broken on the floor. (Y/n) was everything to me. Her the color of her (E/c) eyes is still a fresh memory. I can still feel her soft (H/c) hair on my fingertips. I love her. I need her. "Guys, help me get (Y/n) back, I need her. Will you help me?" I asked the other BTS members. They agreed. So Yoongi helped me write her a . Namjoon texted (Y/n) and asked her if she wanted to meet at the park. She gladly agreed, as long as I wasn't there. Those words hurt. I can't blame her. The texts did look like I was cheating, but I had turned Coco down a million times. Some people just don't know how to take a hint. I need (Y/n) back. She completes me. I love her, more than anything. After we performed the song, (Y/n) came up to me and said. "Kookie I missed you! I'm sorry. I talked to Coco's room-mate, she said Coco had never been with you. But that she was a BIG fan of BTS. Has she been texting the others too?" I stared at her "It's okay, are you taking me back?" I asked her. "Yes!" She happily said. I missed her beautiful (H/c) hair, her (E/c) eyes, her personality, I missed my beautiful girlfriend.