chapter 3 "strong love"

Levi POV

I take a bath and change my wet clothes into new once.

After that i take a sit inside of my office and still thinking about Hanji. Yah! I still don't get her off my mind! Is this really how it feels to be falling in love?

Suddenly the door opens and it reveals Mike "hey feeling good?" He asked in a flat tune and put a pile of paper on my other table. I faced him with my emotionless face "what? Do you want?" I asked.

He sniffs and said "you smell salty and yet? are you in the sea at this time?" He said still sniffing "Mike you'll never gonna believe this I just saw a mermaid!"I saw him pause and continued what he was doing "did something happen the two of you?" He ask still not looking at me and its weird.

"Yes and God? I feel so bliss! That I hav- " I didn't Finnish my sentence when he interrupted.

"You didn't kissed her?!" He asked desperately "yes i di-" he cut me and scolded me "you idiot! It's a curse of them! You idiot! you might bring her in danger Levi!" What? What is he talking about? "what have you been in love with a mermaid?" I asked in a sarcastic tune.

He sigh and sits down one of my chairs "Yes I did. But I lose her" Mike said in a sad tune.

What?! He's been in love with mermaid? Like me? that's sound crazy??

"I met her when I was fishing. I saw her tail and I thought it's kind of a rare fishes we caught. I was so excited, i shout to my uncle that there's a big fish! but I failed. I was tripped one of our ropes and causing me to stumble and fall to the water. I was yelling for help and no one hears me, and then she came to my rescue. She had her long blonde hair, her blue eyes, her pale white skin and yet her beautiful long tail with color blue.
She's like a goddess to me.
She saves my life.
We did the same thing when you meet that mermaid.
We kissed and its the wonderful thing in my life. And" Mike pause.

"And then?" I ask him, being the curious one.

"things got worse she traded her powers to me, I pleaded her not to! but our love is getting stronger than ever. She gave up her powers.
And we live in a small village just the two of us.

She's pregnant with my child in two months, and everything it perfect until.. My uncle knows about us and took her in my arms.... And I never see her again With my child" Mike said.

 My eyes widen, that's why he always been quite for so long and he Nevers dated other women. Not even interested to them. And knowing his hidden story, it made me want to comfort him.

"So you Better take care of her Levi, if you don't want to lose her" I stands up and made my way to Mike and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay mike. And I promise that I won't lose her" I promised. After that, Mike left. Leaving me in my office alone. Again.

I went to my table and open my drawer. I pull my sketch pad and started to draw Hanji.

Man I can't get her out off my head. Well she's mine already.

But not really mine.

Hanji's POV

I was called by my father to his meeting room.

"Yes father?" I said waiting for his response "I wanted to meet you with someone" father Answered.

"Hanji meet Prince Michael. Your future husband!" Father move his way to me and face me too a handsome merman but he's more handsome than Levi.

"Nice to meet you my lady~" He said and grab my hand, kissing it. But I pull it away.

He had this reddish brown hair and blue eyes, but still. I don't like him.
Call me picky, I don't really like him.