Chapter 7 "Cheated?"

3rd pov

The party went wild, most of them get drunk and the others went home.
Except for Levi and Hanji. "Hanj-" Levi was cut when Petra tugged his shirt. "What is it Petra?" He ask a little drunk "well, aren't you going to drink one last shot?" Said Petra handing him some shot.

"No petra me and Hanj-" he was cut again with Petra "Come on Levi! Just one" petra begged and he nodded.

He took a drink, But something is different.

Petra's face turns into Hanji's angelic face. "Levi kiss me" she said and Levi lean for it.

And kiss.

He doesn't know that That he's kissing the wrong girl.

Levi deepen the kiss which make Her moan. But what snap him is that the real women He love is standing in front of Them with shocking face.

"Lev..I..!?" She stutter cupping her mouth. "Huh?! Hanji I'd didn't meant t-" he didn't Finnish cause Hanji Run.
He push Petra away from Him and run after her.

"Hanji please! Listen to me!" He was surprise cause Hanji already know how to run "Hanji Babe!" He call but Hanji Didn't listen.

They were running until they were in the road. Hanji was crossing with green light. And there's a Large truck. "Hanji!!!" he yells. Hanji look at the truck.... And .......

What makes surprises Levi that he saw Michael holding Hanji in his Arms tightly while Hanji Clutch his chest and sob Harder.

"Hanji" Hanji look at him with tears and Michael was was smiling at her. "Mich..ael?" She was shock of what she had see.

Its impossible to believe that He came in the world of humans.
"You okay?" He ask obviously Feeling it just the two of them in the universe but Levi break tension.

"Hanji!" Levi took Hanji in Michael's arm which left Michael mad. "Baby are you okay?!" He ask frantically examine every inch of her face.

When Levi is satisfy he hug her "I'm glad your okay!" Levi said hugging her and she hug back. "Hanji what happen?! Why did you run!" Said Michael worryingly. Grabbing Hanji's shoulder to face him. "I.. I.." Hanji stuttered but Levi grabbed her forcefully across the road.

"Hanji-" he was cut when a few cars runs making him stop from crossing the road. "Boss!" He turn to see one of the members of the frat. "Not now" he said frustrated.

"Levi!" She said. Levi stop and hug her and said in her neck "i.. I thought I might lost you Hanji" he pause "that you see in the house of petra was nothing, I don't love her. Her face suddenly turns into you" now he cried a little he never had been cry in years since he lost his friends. "Please Hanji don't go, your the only important people in my life. I love you" he sniff. Hanji hug him back "I Love you too Levi,no one else" she said. "We should go home" said Levi.

While in the other hand.

Petra was watching outside on her window, watching the couples as they walk away. And now she was throwing some things and get frustrated. She was failed of her plan. (A:n blee :P poor petra )

Levi and Hanji went home.
When they are arrived. Levi look at Hanji. Hanji Was asleep already from the long travel. He sigh and carry Hanji to his apartment.

He gently put Hanji in his bed. He grabs some bowl with warm water with some cloth and pajamas for Hanji.

When his done he took a quick warm shower to clean the alcoholic odor.

He went out of the bathroom and to hear some noise. "Na.Nana..ba!" Levi was confused.

'Who is this Nanaba?' Levi thought.   Then he shake Hanji gently "hanji?" still not waking up. Hanji keeps murmur. "Nanaba!" She murmur again. "Hanji!" He gently pull her into him. "Hanji! Your Dreaming" he said. Hanji's eyes flutters "Levi?" She ask "Hanji? Your dreaming!" Said Levi forcing her to wake up.

She was a having a nightmare of Nanaba her long lost sister.

"L.Levi?" Levi sigh in relief knowing that she's okay.

He rested on top of Hanji and said "tell about your Dream? Hanji?" He ask.

Hanji stop petting his hair and said "well, I've dream about Nanaba, Levi. She's my long lost sister. We Haven't seen her in three years." Hanji pause and took a deep breath "go on" Levi said to continue "I've dream about her that she is just near or in this place.
Screaming in pain" Hanji began to cry "shh. Its okay Hanji were gonna find her soon enough" said Levi wiping the tears away on her face "promise?" She ask.

Levi kissed her and said "i promise,we will find her. Now let's gets sleep" turning the lights of as the couple sleep.

Somehow....
Michael still fails on his plans to take Hanji back to the kingdom with him. "Damn it! I almost got her!" He said slamming his palm on the desk "what do we do now boss?" He turn his head and said "let's make a new plan" he said gritting his teeth in annoyance.

I'm sorry that this chapter is short. I'll try it to make it longer okay.