Chapter 4 "things that we cannot hide any more"

Every night Levi always visit Hanji, and Hanji always make an excuse or a lie for her father to visit Levi in the surface of the sea. We'll who would have thought that this relationship is getting stronger.

Every night they share a magical kissed of their love.

In the other hand moblit always cover Hanji. Moblit loves his sister more than anything of the world so he would do anything to make her happy.

But some changes would affect their destiny?

They didn't even know that they pass
7 months being together. And It was almost time for the the blue moon to rise.

Hanji was going to visit Levi when..

"Hanji!" Hanji's father called her for an important preparation of the blue moon, cause it is time for the ceremony to pass the kingdom in Moblit's Hands.

But she had to visit Levi? which one she would choose Levi? Or The Ceremony of moblit?

"Yes father?" Hanji ask patiently.

"Hanji? about the wedding that I said in the past months? I want you and Michael would be married right now" Hanji's eyes widen.

Hanji is only a 20 years old mermaid?!

she can't be married yet! Unless it was the Levi. But she didn't want to marry the person she didn't love!

"But father! You said when I'm 28!? I don't want to get married right now please!" Hanji complain.

And just in time that Hanji's mother's join the conversation"She's right dear" Hanji's mother pledge his father to cancel the wedding.

"Isn't it the day you have to pass the throne to moblit! I'm I right!? Father?!" Hanji is now desperate, she can't leave Levi and she can't live with the man that she didn't love him "Well fine" he said in defeated "I'm just rush to have a grandchildren" then Hanji's cheeks flushed in deep shade of red.

"Father!" Hanji quickly covered her face but quickly recover.

"Well father I'm better get going!" Hanji quickly swim away leaving her father and mother behind.

Little didn't she now that her father commanded Michael to follow her behind her.

Moblit saw Michael following her, then moblit followed him aswell.

Levi's POV
I was waiting to Hanji to come up, I brought some chocolates.

Her favorite. And i brought some snacks too. It was full blue moon and it was wonderful. I have a good news to her .Mike said something to me before I leave. 'Levi let me remind you something, that when its blue moon, there is a possibility that mermaid turn into a human when's its full blue moon in exactly 12:00 in midnight'.
I look at my watch and its already (11:56 p.m) hanji wouldn't be late at this time we always meet in 9:00 p.m.
But I keep waiting her from the boat.
And just as I thought she came up. "Hanji love where have you been" I was worried about her. And she replied.
"Sorry love cause my father and I have an important meeting" when she Finnish her sentence a merman came up and breaking the tension of us "about our wedding preparation" I look up to see another merman. My blood boils when he mention 'wedding'.

"And who the heck are you?'' I clenched my fist ready to punch his dirty face how dare he steal away my Hanji "I'm her fiancé" he said as grabbed Hanji "Let go off me! I don't love you Michael I love Levi!" That's right! Hanji " thought.

"So this is you've been hiding me Hanji" he said smugly. "Michael get away of my sister!" I can see the waves are getting stronger,I saw moblit controlling the waves. But Michael fight him with lightning ray.

"Levi! Take hanji with you, please take care of her!" He shouted at me.
I nodded and help hanji to get in the boat but something's happen.
A lightning strikes into Hanji which causing her to moan painfully.
I hate seeing her like this in pain.
"Hanji are you okay?!" I ask frantically not knowing what to do with this state. "Levi..help me" her beautiful tail turns into pale white legs "what have you done!?" I turn my head to face this bastard "Listen here you son of slug! Hanji loves me not you!" I shouted at him I turn back to hanji who was unconscious and put my jacket on to cover her naked body.

I was about to turn on the boat. When the bastard screamed "YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" he strikes the engine and it loses all power.
"Leave them alone Michael! Go Levi!" Moblit makes the wave to push the boat until we arrived at the shore.
I look back behind me too a lightning and huge Waves. "Mermaids are really that strong to control the waves and thunder of the sea" I said to myself oh almost forgot that Hanji is still in my arms.

I went to my apartment and lay her to my bed. She's so beautiful when she's asleep. I grabbed some Isabel's pajama
And I wake her up "Hanji?love?" After a few times of shake she wakes up. "Levi? What? Happened to me? What happened to my brother!?" So many questions but one answer "Love he's fine" I said softly I can see her face was still worry about his brother
"Trust me" I kissed her forehead and handed her some clothes.
After that. I help her how to wear clothes. And my nose almost drop a blood because of nudity of my girlfriend, like an anime movie, who spill some blood of their nose.

I check the time and its already 1:00 a.m in the morning I better get sleep now. "Hanji let's sleep" I pull the covers of us. I hug hanji in her in my arms not letting to let her go in my life

Moblit POV

I hope that Hanji would be alright now. Its my coronation but I have to sacrifice, this is for my sister only. I didn't see. Michael, he just suddenly disappeared during our battle. "Moblit! Where have you been!" Father ask frantically gripping shoulder tightly "come here don't you ever missed this coronation night!" He yelled at me "where's hanji moblit?" Oh no. Now that mother Mention it I lied. "She's in her room she said that don't disturb her if she wants too.

Meantime

Michael's POV

That son of a b!tch I'm gonna kill him if I see that son a b!tch. He's gonna pay. " he steal away my Hanji.
As I swim to my kingdom.
I can hear my mothers laugh outside the palace. My mother is a sea witch. That is the most biggest secret of our kingdom.
"Mother?" I ask she had her sweet smile and reach me. "How's my baby boy feeling to day eh?" She ask me "mother do you any potion to turn into a human and back to mermaid?" I ask "well of coarse my sweet darling, I'll do anything to make you happy." I let out a big grin while she just touching my face with her long nails.
"By the way have you make the princess fall?" She ask turning away from me. And making some potion.
"No mother, I fail" she stop on her tracks and turn into me "what?! Why isn't she fall for you my sweet baby your handsome to all merman" I gritted my teeth, remembering each scene lately "there was this Human who was in love with her and so as her. I don't know why are they in love to each other? mother they are different!" I said. Mother only patted my shoulder and said "don't worry baby, mommy will make you happy again" I look at her with wide smile
"Thank you mother" I thank her and gave her a hug. "Go to sleep sweetie you've got a big day tomorrow".