Chapter one

Foreword:
This book is dedicated to many people who have been demanding that I upload it here after I scribbled down a book when I got bored. I never thought it would have been this popular and thank you all who have read the original copy. If any of you remember the original copy you will notice that I have changed a few things around with names and plot stories but it is pretty much the same book. Enjoy.

The beginning of the end:

She stood before me, her body was stunning and glistening with water droplets from her shower as she stalked towards me in just her towel. She stopped at the foot of the bed and dropped her towel so that I could see her perfect boobs and I all I wanted was to pinch her pink nipples in my fingers.
I tapped the bed where I lay naked and erect for her. She crawled up the bed stopping at my legs and stooping down pulling me into her sweet mouth. She gripped me with her hand and began to move my foreskin down as she sucked me. She felt so nice that I wanted to lose myself in her mouth then and there but I held back so I could claim my true prize.
When I felt like I could hold on much longer and pulled out of her mouth, pushed her back onto the bed and thrust deep inside of her. Pounding her fast and hard while she pulled my hair and moaned my name. She felt so good and I couldn't get enough of her. I felt her tighten around me and I knew she was close to climaxing around me. "Cum for me baby." I growled and pushed harder as I felt her explode around me dragging me into my own blissful orgasm.
God she drives me wild. We lay there for a while, out of breath and panting. I kissed her deeply, never wanting to let her go. She was mine and always will be. I pulled gently on her nipples as I teased her knowing that she was still having after shocks from her orgasm and watching her pleasure on her face made my cock twitch.
Suddenly her face turned sour and hard like stone and she pushed me off and stood up. "You are one fucked up bastard!" She spat at me and stormed out the room. I tried to go after her but every time I tried to move I was held back by an unknown force. It stopped me from going to her. "Claire!" I shouted after her but she couldn't see me or hear me and then the darkness swallowed me up.

I woke up covered in sweat and noticed that I'd also climaxed in my sleep. 'Get a hold of yourself.' My subconscious sneered. 'What are you 15? Your a grown man you shouldn't be having wet dreams' I growled to myself and got up to change the sheets before my housekeeper Mrs Smith saw. That would be uncomfortable to explain.
After a quick shower I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island just as Mrs Smith came bustling in. "Good morning Mr Charcoal. What can I get you for breakfast?" She asked brightly.
"Just a coffee please Camilla." I answered and pulled out my phone to answer the morning emails off my PA reminding me about my meeting with Mr Fabian and Rose, my second in command.
Mrs Smith placed my coffee in front of me and went off to do the washing as the parlor doors opened and my driver Jackson stood there waiting to take me to work. I nodded to him and drank my coffee before grabbing my case.
The drive to work was slow and Jackson took the route that went past her house. He slowed as we went by and I saw that the curtains were still drawn so she much still be in bed. 'Of course she is moron its only 6:30 in the morning' my subconscious moaned. I ignored it and continued to wonder yet again if she had found someone new to replace me with yet. It had only been a few months since Claire left but it felt like years. Every since she left it was like a dark cloud had formed around me.
Jackson pulled up outside my building, 'Charcoal Incorporated' and I got out, marching up to the door. Everyone I passed greeted me as I got to the top floor where my PA, Amy was sitting at her computer.
"Good morning Mr Charcoal would you like a coffee?"
"That would be nice Amy thank you."
"Milk?" She asked and stood up.
"No thank you." I replied. 'Good girl' I thought. My staff never know what mood I'm going to be in and I never have the same order.
Amy disappeared to get my coffee and I went into my office only to find an email waiting for me in my inbox from Claire.