Chapter six

Claire's POV

I woke up to the sound of Shane's alarm. Why does he get up so early? I turned it off and rolled over to see him gazing at me and smiling.

"Your staring at me." I said and I closed my eyes as I huddled up to his chest. Despite his hard muscles he was very comfortable to lean on.

"I do believe there was a time when you'd stare at me and you would say it was cute." He responded and lifted my chin up to his and kissed me. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth.

"Its so early." I groaned and pulled the blanket around me. Shane laughed and got out of bed and I fell onto the mattress. "Hey I was leaning on you." I say as I bounce slightly.

"I know now get up." He smiled and hit my bare ass as the blanket slipped. I squealed slightly and laughed. "I'll see you at breakfast." He kissed me deeply before he left me wanting more as he walked out the room.

I looked at the clock. 6:43am. I moaned as I dragged myself out of bed and went to shower. The bathroom was huge. I stepped into the shower and turned it on and was soon wide awake as the hot water cascades onto my back. Memories of last night filled my mind and I realized I was rather sore. Been a very long time since I felt sore from a night with Shane. I thought to myself and smiled.

Shane's POV

I sat at the kitchen counter drinking my coffee and reading through my emails when Claire walked in and I saw her hair was damp from her shower. She sat down next to me and winced a little and I grinned at her.

"Shut up." She said and grabbed her coffee that Gail had left out for her.

"Didn't say anything." I said and pretended to be hurt that she'd told me to shut up.

"You didn't need to that charming grin of yours says it all." She rolled her eyes at me and I saw a ghost of her smile on her face.

"Oh so Miss Danes thinks I'm charming does she? Well let's see how charming she finds me after I've taken her across me knee." I put my coffee down and just before she can stand up I grab her waist and lift her onto my lap. I kiss her as she squeals and I flip her over so she's lying across my knee with her backside sticking out.

She wiggles her backside at me and smiles. I hit her once gently and I let her go as she goes behind me and puts her arms round my neck. "I've missed your humour Mr Charcoal." She leans round and kisses me gently across my neck and up the stubble of my chin before reaching my mouth. She tastes of coffee and mint. I groan as she pulls my hair slightly and deepens the kiss.

"I have to get ready for work." She whispers and she let's go. I watch her get her bag and coat.

"I'll get Charlie to drop you off at yours so you can get ready." I say and I stand up to get ready myself.

"Who's Charlie?" She asks and waits by the foyer.

"Jackson." I correct myself. "Charlie is his first name." I say and just as I go over to her, Jackson steps into the foyer and I hear Claire stifle a giggle. Jackson raises his eyebrow at me and I shrug as I try not to laugh at his timing as well.

The drive to Claire's was short but sweet as she sat near me and snuggled into my chest. I watched her go inside before Jackson turned around and drove me to work. I knew that work today was going to be full of meetings and phone calls especially since my PA Amy won't be here until Monday.

I groaned when I stepped into the office to see who had replaced her. It was the small bratty kid from downstairs. I only gave her the job because her dad is a well known friend of mine. She offered me a coffee and I took it as I faked a smile. God it was going to be a long day.

I know this chapter is rather short but honestly I'm starting to run out of ideas to put into my chapters I will try to update as much as I can if you have any ideas message me x