The plan - 8

Does anyone here ship Jim x Toby? Is that ship even a thing? Im just wondering. Also this chapter may or may not have some Claire x Jim moments in it.

-------

Jim's pov

Even though I was training I couln't get Claire out of my mind. "Master Jim." I ignored Blinky still lost in my thoughts. "MASTER JIM!" Blinky yellled to loud it snapped ne out off my totally not dirty thoughts. "What?" The blueish wolf looked at me with a frown. What did I do? "Is something bothering you?". Oh so I didn't do anything. "No. Why do you ask?". Not gonna lie I already kind of knew. "You haven't been focusing on practice." Ugh. I almost forgot I had to practice. "Well there is this girl.. I think she is a werewolf.."

I didn't expect this kind of reaction from Blinky. He was interested in the girl. He wanted to know her name, where she lived and what she was like. Sounds pretty perverted to me.

-time skip-

I laid on my bed and scrolled through instagram. Hm Claire has posted a new picture. It was picture of her smiling. The caption said: Im so happy i got the role of Juliet. Juts seing her happy made my heart melt.

Am I in love with her?

No. Its just a stupid crush I will get over in an year or so. Right? Do I even believe that my self? I have no time for this! I have to rest.

-next day at school-

"Okay Jim, now is our chance. Just follow the plan and everything will be okay." Toby whispered to me. "Here I go" I whisper back to him before walking to Claire. "Hey Claire." Damn shes cute. "H-hi Ji-m." She sounded nervous. Do I smell? Why is she nervous?! "Well I was wondering since we don't really know each other and both of us are in the play that.. umm i-f you wanted to h-hang out with me today so we could get to know each other better." I did my best to say it as smooth as possible. Just play cool Jim.

Wait a second.. is she... blushing???? Did I make her blush. Okay now Im definetly blushing.

"Sounds great." She finally said. "So wanna come over to my place today after school?" I half mumbled but loud enough for Claire to hear. "Okay." She responded blushing darker. Okay now she is definetly blushing.

-time skip again-

"Im telling you, it worked." I told the same thing for like 50th time to Toby. "I still can't believe it." Seriously is it that hard to believe?

-end of school-

3rd person pov

"Shall we get going?" Jim said to Claire acting like a gentlemen. This made the bruenette chuckle and smile softly. "you have a cute smile" Jim mumbled as quiet as possible. This was also a test if she was a werewolf. You see werewolfs have incredible hearing. If Claire heard what Jim had said it would be proof she is one. Jim didn't really need that proof though. They already had a plan.

Claire was blushing from ear to ear. That means she heard what Jim had just said. "Thanks" Jim was way too embaressed to say anything.

They walked to Jims house. Gladly Jims mom was at work. If she wasn't it could get akward.

-At Jims house-

"Want something to eat?" Jim asked Claire who was. Claire simply nodded.

Claire's pov

I watched as Jim walked to the kitchen. Eyeing his every move I laid back on the couch. I have never talked about this to anyone, but I have a huge crush on Jim.
(A/N I really want to make my otp happen in this fanfic. Like as fast possible)

I think Jim noticed I was staring at him since he looked at me with questioning look. I looked away blushing. After few seconds I looked back at him. He looks like he knows exactly what he was doing. I guess cooking is something hes good at.

It took a while, but hce was finished making our food. Looks like he made steaks. As a werewolf I love meat. Jim placed a plate with the steak in front of me. Then he gave me a fork and knife. He also placed hes own next to mine.

With the knife I cutted the steak and then with the fork I got piece of the steak to my mouth. It was the best meat I have ever eaten in my whole life. I really was an amazing cook. "This is amazing!" I yelled. "R-really?" I nodded and then continued to eat.

We were both quiet until we were done eating.

Jim's pov

She did seem to enjoy the meat, but that doesn't prove anything. Now to part 3 of the plan. I have a bad feeling about this. If she doesn't feel the same way this could turn out really akwardly. Am I doing this for the plan or my self?

Here it goes nothing. I moved closer to Claire and pinned her down to the couch. "Im sorry" I whispered to her. Then I licked her ear. (This fact is fake!!) You see when someone does something 'sexual' to your parts that are can turn into wolf parts they may turn into wolf parts it depends on what it makes you feel like. Soon her ears turned into wolf ears. So she is a werewolf. She was blushing as red as she could.

"I can explain!". I laughed. "You don't have to." I said softly looking at her. "W-what?". Oh did I forget to mention Im still on her. I turned my own ears into wolf ears and smiled at her with my eyes closed. The thing she did next shocked me.

Claire Nunez, yes Claire my crush. The person I love just warped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss back. I guess she does feel the same way after all. Im glad she does. After a little time we both pulled away for air.

"I really like like you Jim. Actually no I love you."

"I love you too, Claire"

Then we kissed again.

-------------------

Can nobody please complain about moving too fast please. I just want to make it hapend in this fanfic. I've seen worse anyway.

Also this is the longest chapter so far. It has over 1000 words.