➳ 004.

"i fucking warned you."
k e n z i e .

i heard my doorbell ring, and i got up to get it. i opened it to reveal glizzy.

"damn." he said. "you look good."

i had on a black bodysuit, with my yellow offwhite belt. my hair was in a high ponytail.

"thank you, friend!" i said, putting emphasis on the word friend.

"mane, i ain't gone be ya friend when my dick in ya guts." he said.

"too bad that isn't gonna happen, since we're just friends." i said, and smirked. he rolled his eyes.

"mane, fuck you." he said bluntly. "where's nas?"

"al and kim took him to the park." i said bluntly, and shrugged.

he sighed, and walked into the house. he plopped himself onto the couch.

"oh, i didn't know you lived here." i said, and rolled my eyes.

"aye bruh, i came to play with my son." he said, and shrugged.

"well he's not gonna be here anytime soon." i said with a shrug.

"why you so damn mean to me?" he asked, and mugged me.

"i have every right to be." i said with a shrug, and walked into the kitchen. he followed.

"i said that i'm sorry." he said.

"you're sorry?" i asked. "zion, you left me to take care of our son alone for five months! you blocked my number, and i even tried to contact you on instagram and you never answered! every fuckin' time i went to see you in person, they would say that you weren't home!" i snapped.

"but—

"and zi', i know we argue a lot." i said. "but, that still doesn't stop you from coming to see your son."

"yeah, i know." he mumbled, and rolled his eyes. he would always get an attitude when he knew that i was right.

i heard the front door rattle, and then open.

"ALLEN HERE!" i heard al scream.

"NAS HERE!" i heard nasir's baby voice. i giggled, and walked out of the kitchen.

"KIM HERE!" kim screamed.

"stop, its not cool when you do it." al said, making kim mug him.

i took nasir from al's arms, and spun him around.

"i missed you, boo." i said, and kissed his forehead.

"i missed you twoo, mommy." he said.

aww.

"when did this nigga learn how to talk so much?" glizzy asked, walking into the living room.

"it's been like this for two months now." kim said. "maybe if you checked up on him, you would know."

"bruh, die." he said.

flashbacks randomly started to pop in my head. this would happen a lot now, and i had no idea why.

"i'm gonna go lay down." i said, and handed nasir to glizzy.

i walked upstairs, and laid in my bed.

f l a s h b a c k .

"zi', i'm fuckin' tired of this shit!" i yelled at him, making him roll his eyes.

"cool." he replied with a shrug.

"zion, you literally treat me like shit!" i yelled at him. "i've done so much shit for you, so why the fuck are you treating me like that?"

"nigga, you haven't done shit for me." he said, and laughed.

"oh really?" i asked. "i went into a coma for six fuckin' months because of you, i was there for you when no one else was, i killed your fucking enemy, oh, i stayed loyal to you throughout our whole relationship EVEN WHEN YOU WERE IN FUCKIN' JAIL! so what the fuck are you talking about?!"

he didn't say anything.

"now you don't got nothing to say, huh?" i asked, and rolled my eyes.

"kenzie, just shut the fuck up mane." he said, and mugged me.

"you're only saying that cause you know i'm right." i said, and shrugged.

"bruh, just get the fuck out." he said, and pointed to the door.

"nigga, for what?!" i yelled.

"kenzie, get out." he repeated, but i just stood there.

"kenzie, you gone make me do some shit that ion wanna do if you don't get the fuck out." he said.

i just shrugged, and stood there. he got off of his bed, and pushed me against the wall.

he grabbed me by the neck.

"i fucking warned you." he said, tightening his grip.

i tried prying his hands off of my neck, but his grip only got tired.

my vision started to get blurry. his facial expression softened, and he let go off my neck.

i started gasping for air.

"kenzie, i ain't mean t—

"fuck you." i spat, and walked towards to his room door.

"i love you." he said. i turned around, and looked at him like he was crazy.

"yup, of course." i said sarcastically, and walked out of his room. i walked out of the house.

tears streamed down my face. i got into my car, and drove back to my house.

e n d o f f l a s h b a c k .

just thinking about what happened that night gave me the chills.

that was the first and last time glizzy put his hands on me. a week after that occurred, we broke up.

i often wondered if he would of done it again if we stayed together.

i sighed, trying to get it off of my mind. i closed my eyes, and tried taking a nap.

but, that only made it worse.

➳➳➳

- comment, vote, share. xx
- kiaraa 🐇✨