chapter 1:demon child

"die you monster!"that was the last thing he heard before he was knocked out.izuku midoriya was a 5 year old at the time his quirk had just manifested.it was called psycho combustion,he was able to pick up objects with telekinesis and set them on fire.because it had just manifested he still hadn't controlled it,he often hurt people,badly.he was bullied for being a freak who couldn't control his quirk.bakugo was the worst though,he would blast him and kick him around.one day when izuku was 9 he was nearly killed.

Midoriya pov:

i was just trying to go home,i walked through the forest hoping to get there quicker.and that is when i realized i was going to get more scars but i got hurt worse than i imagined."oi monster!"kachan  yelled at me,his friends snickering,"yes kachan?"i asked already preparing to run for it."i just wanted to make sure the 'monster' stays in check"he spat those words like they were poison. i just wanted him to leave me alone.i could see him prepare to attack,he came at me with a right hook.i just took the beating for a while,but i couldn't take the bullying anymore!

"die monster!what kind of person can't use their quirk!your useless,a useless deku!wi-"i interrupted."leave me alone you bully!"i yell as i toss dozens of rocks at him with my quirk"i hate you,you stupid jerk!"i yell over and over"i hat-shut up!"kachan screeches as he lunges at me and grabs my throat,making an explosion,i couldn't breathe.kachan just looked at me,like he just realized what he had done,like he just realized he bullied me for four years and tried to kill me,i blacked out.

hey this is my first wattpad story by the way cred for the title goes to samuelzea of devian art,please tell me how to make this better