No one cares

Izuku had started to wake up,he tried to sit up but collapsed quickly,the bruises and burns making it impossible.all the pain washed over him at once,his throat felt like someone forced a piece of hot charcoal down his throat.Izuku Sat there writhing in pain for a few minutes and took in his environment and realized he wasn't in the same place as before,that's when he realized what happened,they tried to hide his body and left him for dead.

izuku Sat there thinking about what must of happened,thinking about how he was left behind,left to die.they're probably at their houses all comfy and cozy,happy with what they did.wait no,with what he did.katsuki was the one who hurt him,the others just watched.izuku wanted to laugh to laugh at the irony,katsuki threatened him,to kill him but as soon as he almost does he runs like a bitch,Izuku started laughing,but was cut short when his neck ruptured

His neck was bleeding,a-lot and he couldnt breathe,was this how he was going to die?he was rolling around flailing,he didn't want to die,his mom would cry,katsuki would always remember what he did.and that's when he saw it a flat rock laying about 8 feet from him,he could survive.but it would hurt,it would scar,it will save the tears his mother would shed.he used his his quirk,it slowly started floating towards him,control he was actually controlling it normally it would have gotten launched,he would be smiling if he wasn't currently dying,it was now floating above him,now or never.he heated up the rock,he lowered it to his throat,he screamed.

                                                                                               AN

I am back from the dead,I know it's been a while,but I've gotten obsessed with Spider-Man fanfics,thats why shortly before this I made a Spider-Man one so yeah expect a chapter every weekend,if there isn't I will make one twice as long the following week.also I was thinking of a ship,either izumina or jirou x izuku.