Chapter 10

Ray POV

        "You know, Ant..." I cocked my gun and stood over the lightskin nigga who stole my money. "Next time you talk about stealing money from somebody, you ought not to say who you stole it from." I pointed the gun to his head and smirked. "Say good-night."

"No! No, no, no! Please! I'm sorry! Look, I got the money, I swear I do." Ant cried. Literally cried. He had tears streaming down his face and he was shaking and I swear he shitted his pants because it wreaked of feces.

I smirked and glanced at Jacob, who stood in the far left of the dark room with his gun pointed directly towards Ant in case he tried some slick shit.

"If you really thought I wouldn't get my money regardless, you're a real dumbass." I snickered. I watched as Ant squirmed for the money in his pocket, but failed due to his hands being restrained. By now, his face was red from crying so much. Lightskin problems.

Jacob's laugh echoed through the dark, cold, humid room. I grinned mischievously and pointed the gun towards Ant's head.

"I swear! I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to threaten that girl! I swear I didn't mean it. And the money- you can have it. And everything! Take my car! Please, just don't kill me. It's not worth it!" I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head.

"What girl?" I asked.

"That nice darkskin meat you talk to. The one with long braids and big glasses." My blood boiled at his description of Tyra. He threatened Tyra. That was enough for me to press the gun to his head, back away far enough, and pull the trigger. Blood splattered everywhere. I laughed maniacally.

"Shit!" Jacob yelled. "Couldn't you like, I dunno, put a bag or something." He crouched down to his shoes. "This shit won't come out!"

I rolled my eyes and tossed him the gun. "Call Craig to get rid of the body. I don't got time for bullshit." Jacob sighed and stuffed the guns in his back pocket. I figure he'd rid them himself. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through. I left him to deal with that while I went for a walk to Tyra's house. I didn't want her to be suspicious and think I was going to kill Ant, even though I already did. I mean, you wouldn't expect a real nigga to let pussy niggas steal from him and let that go unnoticed, did you?

I walked up to her doorstep and knocked on the door. A few moments passed until her older brother, I think his name was Tyler, answered. He was shirtless, multiple tattoos showing along with a perfectly fit body. Although, his body didn't compare to mine. He was tall and muscular. His hair was in cornrows and he looked tired.

"Yeah?" Tyler said, rubbing his eyes.

"Um, where's Tyra at?" I asked.

He scowled at me before calling her downstairs. Their house was nothing special, just a two story colonial with wooden floors. After a moment, Tyler moved out the way to reveal a stunning Tyra James. She was so much smaller than him than I remembered but was beautiful nonetheless.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Hi." She bluntly said.

Okay, what did I do?

"Um, what's up?" I asked.

She shrugged and moved out the way for me to enter. I did so and followed her towards her bedroom.

It was just how I remembered. The lavender walls, the blue bed spread, the wood floors and purple carpet. Her room was almost exactly how it was the last time I was here, when she wrapped up my wounds and made sure my stab was disinfected.

"Someone decorated." I said as I looked around. She looked at me and shrugged before walking to her bed. "I guess."

I chuckled and sat across from her. She awkwardly fiddled with her fingers and swung her foot back and forth.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She shrugged again and sighed.

"I'm just..." She sighed. "Okay, did you do something bad?"

I faked a gasp and clutched my chest. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play stupid. I saw the gun in your lap when you dropped me off. Did you or did you not--"

"No! Don't ask me about my personal life." I unintentionally exploded. I didn't want to come out as harsh, but she was asking a little too much. I couldn't tell her anything about that part of my life, regardless of whether or not I wanted to tell her that. If I did, she'd automatically be involved with that part of my life and I'd rather try to keep her as innocent as I could unless it really came to that part in our relationship that need I remind you, hadn't even started yet.

"Sheesh," She surrendered. "I was just worried about your safety but if you wanna get that mad over it, you can just leave."

I sighed and reached over for her hand. She moved it away and increased the amount of space between her and I. She kept backing away until her back hit the wall and honestly, I felt so bad about myself. Was I something or someone who Tyra should fear? I would never hurt her, and we'd only been talking for two months. I still remember the outfit she wore the day she first talked to me at the grocery store, when Tyler was holding her purse and wallet in the air and wouldn't let her reach it. I remember her laugh and smile. Her hair. Everything.

Shit, I guess this is what it feels like to fall in love, but that shit has to be impossible because love isn't something I should ever feel. I'm a real nigga. Real niggas don't fall in love. Real niggas make other people fall in love with them, but I guess it's switched with me and Tyra. I fell in love with her and she probably doesn't feel anything towards me.

"Tyra, I'm sorry." I said in a much calmer tone than before. "I'm sorry for yelling and keeping secrets."

She sighed and shook her head. "No, you're not because if you were then you wouldn't have yelled at me. Poppa says never do something you don't mean. You meant to yell at me and keep secrets, didn't you?"

"No, I didn't. You know what, I want to be something with you but you're just so damn complicated. Hit me up when you're less complicated because I don't think what we have would work if you're so uncooperative." It took all my might not to run and kiss her passionately like in those cliche romance movies, but for the meantime I just picked up my Snapback and walked out.

As I was walking down the walkway of Tyra's house, her small footsteps were heard before a pair of small arms was wrapped around my torso. I raised an eyebrow and looked down at her. She had tears streaming down her face which really confused me more than the past scenario we just went through. Her hair was in a bun at the top of her head and she kept sniffling and sobbing in the back of my shirt.

"Hey, don't cry." I said, turning around and wrapping my arms around her. "Pretty girls don't cry, remember?" She vaguely nodded and buried her face in my chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Don't leave me." The way she said don't leave me made it obvious that someone had left her before. It made it obvious that she was hurt before by someone leaving.

"I won't." I said. "I won't leave you. I promise." She looked up and quivered. "Are you sure?" I nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I promise."

This isn't the 2000 words I was trying to write for Tyra, but I guess this is as good as it'll get. TBH most of the shit I wrote was at like 12 in the morning and I was exhausted so it's escalating quickly but get over it. I plan on using this shit in something later in the story so just wait on it. ANYWAYS, WHO PEEPED ROC ROYAL IN THE CROWD AT THE BET AWARDS BECAUSE I KNOW I DID !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Roc's birthday is coming up, it's litty mcgritty. Hes getting birthday sex. xD Kayyy byeee

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~