Just a heads up

First of all, thank you all so much for your continued support. You have no idea how happy it makes me to still see you read and comment on my stories, it really motivates me to continue writing for you.

Now, this is just a heads up that this story is close to its end. There's still a lot going to happen, but overall, there are not many more plot twists to come.

Also, if you haven't noticed already, i started to edit my first few chapter a bit. I absolutely hated the way they were written, and I'm actually improving them. Monologues and minor details might be deleted, but I will see what I'm gonna do along the way.

There are more updates to be expected in the upcoming few weeks, and I hope you will continue to read my story and leave comments! :)

If you want to read more stories, please check out my other ones:

Private Lessons - Tahno x Reader (Legend of Korra)

The Nights - Ahkmenrah x Reader (Night at the Museum)

Anime x Reader -Several characters x Reader (Requests open at certain times)

Also check out my tumblr for even more Yuri!!! On Ice, Free!, Haikyuu, and Voltron imagines, headcanons and drabbles, as well as a Loki x Reader series to come!

Thank you for reading, and have an amazing day!

- L