prologue || boy meets evil

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

My scene was not specifically this or that but consisted of having shaken hands with the devil. The devil held me in his clutches, the enemy was behind me.

━━━━━━━━━━━

We are all monsters. We are all demons.

We are all heroes. We are all angels.

But we choose which path to follow, and we banish the abandoned choice into the depths of our mind.

We sin, but we are the ones to choose our fate from our sins. We all are owned by Fate, we all were created with intricate stories, all of us. And no matter how hard we try to escape Fate's clutches, it turns out that our actions too were Fate. Nothing that had happened to you was a mistake. None of it. Sometimes, this theory may make Fate seem.... cruel. No, Fate is fair. Fate itself is Karma.

There is no good in this world. There is only evil, and less evil. There are malicious intents and intents without intended malice. This world is linked, though many like to say that it is a small world. It may be to those with simple minds, but the truth is that Fate and Destiny had already linked us together... In one way or another. Seven boys, all bearing their losses, all bearing a sin.

Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride.

Chasity, abstinence, liberality, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility.

These seven boys have failed to atone for the sins that each have committed, in turn having Destiny spoil their Fate, throwing dirt over their hopes and dreams. One in a million. A needle in a haystack. The chances of mercy falling upon their empty hands? One in a million. All of them had the will to live, but none of them cared if death were to approach, drawing a line between whether or not they would be sent to heaven or hell.

The solution? Destiny, a lighter, clear-eyed figure compared to Fate, gave them a second chance, in order for their judgment to come to a conclusion. The seven's paths would either split at their judgment, or sent to heaven together, but in a negative case, sent to hell together.

What's their second chance?

Well, it's not a what, and it's not an 'it'.

She's a who.

What she stands for? Everything, and nothing. She is evil, though an evil that acts without any intended malice. She is... evil, but an evil that grants mercy from greater evil.

Though the choices are up to the seven boys, once the girl is linked to their circle, she is immediately involved as well. The eight of them must find a reason for their struggles, they must find a solution.

Together, they have to find their angels and demons.

One in a million.

Will Fate's plan work? Of course, it will, but it's a one in a million chance that all eight ended up in Fate's plan in the most positive way. You see, Fate is clever and cunning. He is fair, but he has his fun as well. Though he is merciful, it doesn't mean that he isn't merciless. And once he comes down to his conclusion? Mercy does not exist in his dictionary.

If they choose to stand together...

They must be prepared to fall together as well.

Here comes their shot. It's time for the boys to meet evil.

달콤함에 중독된 병신

그래 병신

놓치긴 싫었어 악마의 손길을

I was an idiot addicted to sweetness

Yeah an idiot

I didn't want to let go of the devil's hand