Chapter 6

" Y-Yuri.. " Natsuki breathed steady, " C-Can I really stay here..? "

" Of course you can "

" What about your parents? Once they get back.. What are they gonna say? "

Yuri held Natsuki's cheek, she felt the slow breathing hit her wrist, " It'll be okay "

Natsuki gently rested her head on Yuri's palm sighing, " I'm sorry Yuri.. "
" Sorry? For what? "

Natsuki grabbed Yuri's hand and held it close to her chest, " For always being mean to you.. B-But that's going to change "

Yuri's face turned to a bright red, her hand was so close to Natsuki's chest.

" Will you forgive me, Yuri? " Natsuki spoke gently as she leaned in to return the kiss. Both girls jumped from the random knocking on the door. Yuri, still with a flustered face, quickly walked over to the door, " W-Who is it? "

" It's Monika "

" And Sayori!~ "

Yuri unlocked and opened the door. Sayori bursted in since it was her first time ever going to Yuri's house.

" Woah! So cool! " Sayori admired then noticed the pink haired girl sitting on the couch, " Natsuki? Natsuki!! "

She hug tackled the pink haired girl, " You're okay! "

Monika stepped in, " I'm glad to see you okay, Natsuki "

" S-Sayori! " Natsuki yelped trying to get lose of her hug.

" So Natsuki, you're gonna stay here? " Monika repeated. Natsuki nodded.

" As long as Natsuki is safe, I am happy! " Sayori smiled as she clinged onto Natsuki's arm.

" Hmm.. Yuri, are your parents out? " Monika asked.

" Yes. They'll be back in a month " She answered tracing the tea cup with her finger.

" Let's have a sleep over! " Sayori cheered as she shot up from the couch.

" I was just thinking that! It is Friday after all buttt " Monika looked at Yuri, " Do you want to? "

" I.. Um.. " Yuri looked at Natsuki, " What about you? "

" Eh? Oh, it should be fun, right? " Natsuki answered with a slight smirk.

" Okay.. Then I guess you two can sleep over " Yuri said.

The two girl's with the bows cheered happily.

" What do you guys want to do first? " Sayori excitedly asked.

" Let's watch a scary movie! " Monika suggested.

Natsuki felt some type of way about that suggestion. She does like movies but NOT scary movies. She gets nightmares a little too easily.

" Do you guys want to? " The excited ones asked. Yuri nodded, " I love scary movies "

" What about you Natsuki? " Sayori asked gently poking her shoulder.

" I-I mean they're alright " Natsuki laughed trying to play it off.

" Yuri, put your favorite scary movie " Sayori ordered foolishly. All three girls leaned back and waited for the movie to start playing. Yuri decided to put The Conjuring.

They were 45 minutes into the movie, all three girls but Yuri, were on the edge of their seats, preparing themselves for the next loud unexpected noise or jump scare. Monika was hugged one of the couch pillows as tight as possible, " H-Hey do y-you think- "

She got interrupted by a jump scare. All three girls screamed, Monika protected herself with the pillow, Sayori quickly buried her face into Monika's shoulder and Natsuki accidentally jump into Yuri.

" Are you guys alright? " Yuri giggled then glanced down at Natsuki, who had her face buried into Yuri's chest.

" I-I-Is it over? " Monika and sayori cried still covering their eyes.

" Hmm.. " Yuri examined. Natsuki lifted her head up and yuri suddenly kissed her. Pulling away after a couple of seconds, Yuri smiled, " Alright the scary parts are over "

Monika and Sayori slowly put their hands down, still quite shaken up. As for Natsuki, she quickly sat up and off of yuri with a flustered look.

" I-It's overr! " Sayori laughed in relief as she leaned back on the couch.

" Jeez Yuri, how did you not get scared?! " Monika pointed out putting the pillow back to it's spot.

" It's not that scary " Yuri honestly said and took a short glance at Natsuki. She was kind of silent but the red face stayed.

" Wanna watch another? " Yuri suggested with a smile.

" N-No way! " All three girls shouted.

Sayori was in the kitchen helping Natsuki bake some cookies. Monika sat beside Yuri on the couch, " Soo.. How's everything? "

" What do you mean? "

" You knowwww.. " Monika whispered, " How's you and Natsuki "

" O-Oh! " Yuri barely got the conversation, " We're.. On good terms? "

" Whaa? C'mon I seen the way you guys looked at each other "

" W-Well.. We d-did k-kiss.. "

Monika looked surprised, " You guys did?! "

Sayori and Natsuki looked over.

" I-I said too much " the flustered purple haired girl mumbled and quickly looked away.

" Monikaaaa... Yuriiiii " the other two girls creeped as they rested their heads on the couch.

" What are you guys talking about? " Sayori ordered to know.

" Tell us! " Natsuki spoke with determination.

" We're talking about our periods " Monika replied with a goofy voice.

" M-Monika?! " Yuri jumped.

" Weirdos! " Both girls yelled as they went back to the kitchen to check on the cookies. Monika giggled while Yuri sighed slightly with a little smile.

" The cookies are ready! " Sayori yelled as she helped Natsuki take out the cookies from the oven. Natsuki put the cookies in a large bowl.

" I'll do the dishes " Yuri said clearly so natsuki could hear.

" At least eat a cookie " Pouted sayori.
Yuri stood up, walking to the kitchen and gathered the dirty dishes, " After this first "

" If there isn't any more, it's not my fault! " Sayori reminded with an evil goofy grin.

" Bring the bowl over here, you guys! " Monika called waving her hand. The two girls brought the bowl to the living room and set it on the table. Natsuki would take a quick look back from time to time. She was a little worried about the dishes again until..

" There~ They're all clean " Yuri announced as she dried her hands with a towel. Natsuki looked at the time. It was barely 7:30. She sighed in relief and continued to eat the rest of her cookie.
" Is there still some? " Yuri asked walking back to the living room and sat beside Natsuki.

🌸
Authors Note: Should I make a Sayori x Monika fan fic?? I kinda want too but then I want to finish this one first :')
🌸