Chapter 2

"This time seems i have a really intresting master." Aaron said, uplifting Aria's chin, using his hands gently, also having a joyfull laughter escape his mouth. "Thank you for the compliment, but could you not touch me so casually?" Aria said in a harsh, yet polite manner. "But, i give you my permission to call me princess, just like you did before." The graceful blond girl added having a slight blush on her face. "I'll do as you say then, my princess." Aaron said in a cheerful manner. "From now on I will be your butler,  your strongest and most trustful subordinate. Whenever you are in danger, i will be there to rescue you. Also, i want you to keep in mind that your every wish shall be my command." Aaron added, while bending his body, bowing before Aria, having his eyes fixiated on her. " I am glad to hear that." Aria said contently, letting a small chuckle appear on her face. "I suppose milady you will sleep for the day?" Aaron asked. "That's right. After having such a day i think i deserve a little time to myself. Tommorow, serious work will await us, and i think that's it's better for me to have a clear mind while accomplishing such matters".  Aria said having an earnest expression on her face. "Shall i accompany you to your room, milady?" Aaron questioned. "Whatever." Aria responded, in a tired manner.

Afterwards Aria headed for her bedroom, having Aaron accompany her of course. After several minutes of alking inside her mansion, Aria finally stopped in front of a door. "Here it is." Aria said, opening the door. It was a big room, in which the room had the majestic colour red. It had light furnishings, a high quality bed, a small desk and a bedside table. If you ask me, the room suited Aria's tastes perfectly. "You can leave now." Aria requested, as she sat on her bed. "I have no intention to be rude to you, but my work has not ended yet." Aaron said, getting closer to Aria. "What is it?" Aria questioned, but did not get a responce in return. Then Aaron started unbuttoning her dress out of the blue. "Aaron, what do you think you are doing?" Aria asked widening her eyes, having been taking by surprise from Aaron action. "I am doing what is natural for all common servants,at this day and time." Aaron reasoned. "During the time that my father's company was doing good we used to have servants, but the ones that took care of me were females. So i feel a little awkward having someone of the male gender do things like that." Aria made up an excuse, having he cheeks take a slightly red colour. "Then again, you are a servant anyways. I guess you could do as you please." Aria said giving him her consent, looking elsewhen in order not to meet his eyes. "Yes, my cute princess." Aaron said while winking, having a diabolik smile on his face.

After that he continued unbuttoning her dress, when suddenly a loud shout interrupted them. Ellen had entered the room in her usual manner, by using the window as the entrace as always. "Get the hell away from her, filthy beast!" Ellen shouted, wanting to protect her valuable friend. So, she instantly put out her sharp death scythe and swang it, aiming for his head, being enraged. But, Aaron managed to succesfully dodge it, bending his body and taking several steps backwards. Then, Aria clinged on Ellen's back, getting a hold of a small part of her clothes inside her grip, wanting to make her stop. "What is it?" Ellen questioned. "Aaron is not an enemy, he is my servant now." Aria exclaimed, pointing to her neck which was where the demonic symbol, that had the intense red colour now, was located.  "Why did you make a contract with this damned demon?" Ellen questioned having a puzzled, yet sad expression on her face. "There was no other choice." Aria answered with simplicity. "Then if i kill him now, you will no longer be bound by the contract, all the more reason to kill him." Ellen exclaimed swinging her scythe in his direction once again."Stop. I summoned him, and i want a wish of mine to be fulfilled." Aria said, preventing Ellen from doing as she wished. "Okay, you win." Ellen said letting go of her weapon, looking in another direction. "Aaron leave the room." Aria commanded, with a steady voice. " As you please." Aaron answered positively, leaving the two girls alone inside the room.