Chapter 2: Who is he?

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING GUYS!!!JUST, IM VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL.                                                                                             *********************************************

"Hai!!! Do I really need to answer that Biological Test?"i thought as i was walking in the corridor of the Seirin High.I  just finished from answering my Biological damn Test.

I hate bringing back memories like that. GENERATION OF MIRACLES, the most powerful and monster team. Yeah!! They're really MONSTER.

A very dangerous and fierce Monster!!! Its all true. Not just in Basketball Court but also in their opponents personal life.Just like what they did to my brother. I dont exactly know what had happened. All i know is that........they said something to him that causes him to decide to suicide. 

I still remember what he had messaged to me before i found him dead in his room.

"My Baby,dont ever give up on your life. Always fight for what's right. And please do me a favor, Defeat the Generation of Miracles what ever happens. Show them what is your true capability. Defeat them please , For Me. I love You!!!! Please continue your life even if you're just alone. But even that you dont see me, i will always be at your side,FOREVER."

At that time, still dont understand what's wrong. Why did he suddenly said that? So i went to his room..........only founding his dead corpse.I cried and cried when i saw him.

"Why?Why did you leave me?You said that you were always be at my side right so why?!!!!!"

That's all that i said and then cried for one month.I dont want to remember it but i cant help it.

I didn't noticed that i was crying and just walked and walked without looking at the corridor.........Then i suddenly bumped into someone.

A blue haired, pale, and expressionless boy. I looked up at him and our eyes met.He looks serious. Maybe he's angry at me. After all, its my fault. Bumping into him while i wasn't looking at the corridor.

"Sumimasen!!! I wan't looking at the corridor so i..........."

"Its okay!!! It's not just your fault, you know. Me too,wasn't looking at the corridor"

He said,smiling.He's not angry to me. I should thank him.And he even smiled at me. A genuine and innocent smile.

"Arigatou guzaimasu!!!"

"Huh? For what?"

"Umm......because...you know...,i bumped into you and you didn't get angry at all"

"It's okay so dont worry" He sais while wiping my cheeks.

Yeah,right! I totally forgot that i was crying. And i saw his face closed to mine. I blushed.

He suddenly went far and slightly tilted his head down.He looks like blushing.

"Oh sorry!!! Well i think i should go!!!"He said walking.

Then he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"And also,See you tomorrow!!Please Join the Basketball Club too"

Then he started walking away again. Ehh???? What did he mean?

He also looks familiar to me for some reason.

Who is He???

My Destiny  (A Kuroko No Basket Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें