Chapter 3:Our Past (Part 1)

Kuroko's POV

"She still doesn't remember anything,I guess."I thought to myself as i was walking back to home.

I still remember our past.Our past that hurt her so much.I'm sorry Nanami-san.

We were actually childhood friends.We were not just actually childhood friends.She was.........she was..............my o-old Fiance.OLD!!!I was supposed to be with her but....becaus of that accident..her brother changes his mind.

^^Flashback^^

"Hey,Tet-kun!!!Come here i'll show you something!!!"Nana-chan said excitedly.

"What is it???" O asked as i came onto her.I saw that she has a award.'Most Behaved Student'

"Can't you see???It's an award..BAKA!!!"she said then she puted that i always find cute.

"Most Behaved Award..really???Are the one whop wrote this awar may be drunk???Was that person really seroius.I mean,look at you,that's impossible"I teased her which made her frown.

"You really don't care about your Bestfriend don't you???What will happen if we became married?"She said with a frown while also pouting.I just laughed at her.

"Ok...I'm just kidding you know?"I said then i hugged her waist.

"You're always be mine"I whispered at her which made her smile cutely.Well,everything i saw to her was cute.

"Aherm!!!"We heard someone copughed interrupted us.

"Ni-chan???You're always a moment broker"She said then pouted again which made us laughed.

"Ok i'm sorry!!!I just want to inform you that we were gonna go at our cousin's house.Don't you want that???"He reasoned to her.

"Really??I will meet Mika again??"She said happily.

"No!!! I've changed my mind becvause you sounds like you don't want it so bye!!!"He said teasing Nana-chan and acted like going away.

"NIi-CHAN!!!"She shouted which made us laughed again.

"Wanna come Kuroko-kun since you should be familiar by our family members"He said and i nodded.She's my Fiance so i should know it.

Then we went to their parents car and her Father drove the car.While riding,there was an awkward silence that was with us.I don't know why.Then her Father suddenly cleared his throat to broke the silence.

"Ne~Kuroko-kun,are you serious to our daughter?"He asked seriously.

"Nope!!!I'm nopt serious because I'm deadly serious to her"I said seriously which made them agree.I truly love her.I really do.