Chapter 4:Our Past (part 2)

Kuroko Tetsuya's P.O.V

I finally reached my house.Actually,i didn't even noticed so i bumped into them.Stupid me.

^^^Flashback^^^

"Well,then good!!!I trust you."Her father said to me then..........

"Dad,wait!!!"Nanami suddenly shout which made her father to brake by an instant.

"Why,what's wrong?"her mother asked. Then,nanami pointed at the window,a street basketball court.

"Please...let us play"She begged which made her super-extra cute.

"Oh,is that it? sure! just please don't do that again"Her brother said with a smile then we exited at the car.I followed her and she gestured to me that i'll hold the ball.

"Let's start!!!"she said with a smile then positioned herself.

She looks like an angel when outside the court but when you saw her play or hold a basketball ball,she was more than a demon.I held the ball and dribbled slowly while walking near her.As i grew near,i dribbled faster then i did the Vanishing Drive.But,she knew me well that's why she was able to stop it.

Then she drifted with a unbelieveable speed then all of a sudden i saw her at the ring.She dunked.No one can escape to her.She has the Perfect Eye which make her predict what will happen next in a 2 minutes advance.She was the absolute mix of all of the Generation of Miracles.

I had the ability of Illusion back then.It's so powerful.Especially when mixed with my misdirection.It can make my opponent stunned for a couple of second,thus making me use that as an advantage.But to her..,it doesn't work.And won't ever.

The game continue with as usual,her lead by 729:300.Back then,i was still able to shoot.Then suddenly i used my ignite pass in a wrong direction.It hit the post near their car and nanami-san panicked,so she ran at it but to her parents panic too...........................................................................It happened.The incident that made our lives change.The incident that i hate.It's all my fault.

^^End of the Flashback^^

I entered into my house,tears running through my cheeks.I can't imagine that i will be able to meet her again.My Nanami-san.The one who i've hurt so bad.I can't imagine that i can still cry.I mean,after that incident...I beacame emotionless.I don't have much emotion to show.

After all that happened....it's a nightmare to me.A nightmare that i will be forever regret.I wish i could use a time machine to bring back what had happened.To do right what have i done.To still have a chance and a right to love the person i care for how many years.

Tomorrow....i'll be able to see her again.The love of my life.I will do my best to make her happy and do it all right.I love her. I really do.Tomorrow.Tomorrow.

It's the biggest day of my life.