Sneak Peek

Important:
Hey guys! This is a new story that I'm thinking of, I really hope that you guys support me on this. Anyway, I do not own Boboiboy, it rightfully belongs to Animonsta. Hope you enjoy reading this sneak peek!

Third Person POV

In a forest with tall trees that covered most of the area, a boy was running; panting heavily. He could hear voices calling his name, he doesn't stop. Instead, he runs even faster. As he ran faster, lightning could be seen flickering. The boy smirks, he looks behind him, only to see 2 orbs of fire heading towards him. The boy jumps, dodging one, the boy slams his fist on the ground. As the last orb of fire heads towards him, it intercepts with a wall made out of the earth. The boy smirks, he turns around and continues to run. A victorious smile beams on his face, indicating that he was indeed proud of himself. Suddenly the trees' roots began to wrap around his leg, making the boy frown.

"Boboiboy, you cannot leave! We forbid you!" A man's voice yells.

The boy rolls his eyes, he kneels down, he gently taps the roots. The roots suddenly began to unwrap around his leg, making him able to run again. With that he continues to run, hoping to escape.