Sneaking And Saving

Third Person POV

The two boys were near the castle's gates, both were hiding behind a humongous rock. The two of them were keeping an eye out for any guards, if they were caught who knows what they would tell the king and queen. Boboiboy squints his eyes at the sight of a guard napping, the guard's sword was on the ground, and the guard himself was snoring asleep. The sight of this made Boboiboy scoff, "Seriously? Do people take their jobs seriously these days?"

"Some do, Some don't." Fang answers.

Boboiboy rolls his eyes, "It was a rhetorical question!"

"Yeah yeah, Sir. Sneaks-away-a-lot..."

"I don't want to hear that from an assassin!" Boboiboy silently exclaims.

Fang then too rolls his eyes, "Shut up, O Great Prince of the Kingdom Elemtria!"

Boboiboy crosses his arms, "It's not like, I wanted to be the prince!"

Fang looks at him, "Then run away..."

"Already tried that..."

"Guess Lady Fate wants you to rule this kingdom, lucky you." Fang simply responds.

"Hahaha, very funny Fang!" Boboiboy sarcastically replies.

Fang rolls his eyes, and waves his hand, signaling that he was dismissing the conversation. Boboiboy too rolls his eyes, before taking a peek at the guards. He sees about ten guards guarding the door to the control room, which made him arch a brow. How come there were so many? For safety reasons? Boboiboy shook the thought out of his head, he takes another peek yet again. Only to see, knights in golden armor outside the gates. "Creeeeeek!", that was the ear-piercing sound of the gates opening.

"Hey Fang, We might have a problem..." Boboiboy taps the shoulder of the assassin.

Fang nods, "I could also see them, it's seems your parents have hired the divine knights... what a bother."

"This is going to be harder than we thought..." Boboiboy concludes.

"Obviously..."

"Should we use our powers?" Boboiboy asks.

"Nah, we'll only waste our energy..." Fang said.

Boboiboy nods, "You take the left, I take the right. I'll meet you at the town plaza...."

"See you later then, don't get caught." Fang said, as he dashes towards the left side, quickly disappearing from Boboiboy's sight.

"Well, I better get going too... Stealth Mode Activate..." Boboiboy mutters.

Suddenly Boboiboy becomes invisible, completely blending in with his surroundings. Boboiboy silently runs towards the gate, his feet were not making unnecessary sounds. As he was near the castle gates, he smirks. He climbs the gates with inhuman speed, not even the greatest athlete of our time could compare to his speed. When he finally reaches the top, he jumps down to the ground, unharmed. Boboiboy looks behind him, the huge gates and the palace was in view, a victorious smile grew in his face.

"Heh! Another easy escape!"

Before he could take another step, he hears a loud yell. "Ow! Stop it! It hurts! Please stop!"