Yah Company

Just as Boboiboy had previously said, the two of them arrived at the plaza in a few minutes. In the stoney plaza, people walked around, some occasionally bought from the stores around. Children ran around, carrying small wooden swords, each pretending to be a knight in battle. The laughter and chatter held a peaceful exchange. Such was the harmonious atmosphere of the place.

"We're here!" Totoitoy exclaimed brightly, his eyes sparkling at the sight.

Boboiboy stared at him, a small smile making it's way on his lips. In a quick manner, Boboiboy headed towards an empty alley, gently placing the boy on the ground. He flashes Totoitoy a grin as he remained afloat in the air. In return, Boboiboy received a toothy grin.

"Thanks for saving me and sending me home!" The young boy in front of him sincerely said.

Boboiboy simply shrugged, "It's no problem. It is my job. What kind of hero would I be if I didn't help a boy in danger?" He ruffled Totoitoy's hair. "I'll see you around. Oh and next time you leave home, make sure to bring your sister or a friend with you. It's not safe considering that the knights have grown arrogant these days."

He then turned away, placing his attention on the wind around him. He rose higher into the air, preparing himself to propel to the skies, he . Just when he was about to launch into skies, his cloak was grabbed, making him tumble.

"Ah wait!" Totoitoy's panicked voice passed through his ears. "Before you go, I want to give you something!"

Boboiboy looked back at him, a frown forming his lips. "Pulling my cloak was highly inappropriate, what would you do if you went flying with me?" He patted off the dust on him as he stood. "You could've just called me. My ears still work fine even with all the wind."

"...Sorry." Totoitoy quietly replied, realizing that he was being scolded. "I just really wanted to give it to you."

Hearing the timid reply, Boboiboy couldn't but pat the boy's head. A silent sigh escaping his lips, he mustered a smile at him. 

"Just don't try it again. Anyways, where is the thing you wanted to give me?"

A happy smile displayed on the boy's face, "Oh! It's at my house! Let's go and get it!"

"Your house?" A teasing smirk appeared on Boboiboy's face. "Do lead me. I wish to see this sister of yours that you treasure so much."

Totoitoy's face scrunched up as if he remembered something, he shot Boboiboy an ugly look. "Don't forget your promise!"

Boboiboy only laughed in response, giving the boy an innocent look. As if to say 'I harbor no ill intentions'. Totoitoy huffed at him, making Boboiboy laugh harder.

Soon after they left the alley, the two began to walk around the streets. Boboiboy, who was covered top to bottom, instantly earned the attention of the people while passing by. Vendors that saw him thought that he was a noble out to play, so as he walked by, they presented him their goods, hoping to earn gold. Unfortunately for them, Boboiboy was uninterested and only spared them a glance before he continued to follow Totoitoy.

Totoitoy in front of him, couldn't help but think that the vendors were annoying, so he quickened his pace. Seeing it, Boboiboy couldn't help the smile on his face. Really, the boy was amusing. Unconsciously, he began wonder what his sister was like. Was she also this amusing?

Upon turning and crossing a few streets, they finally arrived at a tall building. Hammered on the building's wall, Boboiboy could see a small sign. 'Yah Company' it said. This... Boboiboy recognized the store. It was the store he often heard his mother talk about, something about their clothing? He wasn't too sure.

Totoitoy rushed into the store, opening the door with a bang. Inside were two ladies in a gown, seeing the boy barge in with no grace, their faces grew troubled. Disregarding the women's expressions completely, Totoitoy waved Boboiboy to come in. Boboiboy sighed helpless as he walked into the store, catching the eyes of the two women. Although he went in with the urge of the boy, the women knew that he was no ordinary man, the noble aura that came out of him was too great to ignore. They quickly masked their troubled expressions and smiled elegantly.

"Here we are Mister Hero! My home!" Totoitoy said, bouncing from time to time.

Boboiboy softly smiled, "It looks wonderful." He turned to the two women staring at him and his smile froze. Nobles... he thought as he looked away.

"Totoitoy? Is that you?" A gentle voice called out.

Totoitoy perked up, his eyes sparkling brightly in joy as foot steps sounded from another room.

"What did I tell you about barging in? The customers might-" Entering the room was a girl in a long pink dress, her brown hair fell loosely on her shoulders. She paused. She stared at Totoitoy before looking at Boboiboy. A smile grace in her lips. "I apologize, it seems you've brought a guest?"

Boboiboy looked back at her, his brown eyes locking with golden yellow. A smile appeared on his lips, he then gave her a nod.

A look of surprise flashed on her eyes before she gave a him a bow.

"Welcome to Yah Company, I'm Yaya Yah."