P R O L O G U E

The Parker's siblings were walking side by side through the cobblestoned alley, before stopping in front of Madam Malkin's robes for all occasions to get the older one's Hogwart's robes.

The shop were packed with people, getting their own robes, and a loud snobbish voice who's demanding to have the most high quality robes, succeed on attracting the youngest one's attention.

Her brother were long gone, being ushered away by one of the woman working there, to take his measurement.

Her eyes find the owner of the voice, which is a boy around her age with platinum blonde hair, slicked back.

Her face scrunched up in distaste, as she looked away from the boy, but it was too late the blond boy have seen her expression, so he did the only thing he good at, walking towards the girl, he looked at her up and down, sneering.

"Red hair and a hand-me-down robes, you must be a Wea-". He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before the red hair girl cut him off.

"I'm not a bloody Weasley!". She snapped, as she really doesn't like the particular family as her brother often became the target of the Weasley's twins, stupid pranks.

Her brother came back only to see his little sister on a staring contest with the Malfoy boy. He pulled her away quickly not wanting to cause any scene.

The Malfoy boy gave her a lingering, curios stares, watching the slightly older boy pulled her away from the shop.

"What was that all about?". The older Parker asked, receiving an eye-roll from the girl.

"That bloody boy call me Weasley". She said gritting her teeth, which made her brother laughed at her expression.

"Okay, calm down. Let's get your wand". Her brother said, linking their hands, walking towards the Ollivanders.

"You go on then, wand's shopping is better when you go alone". Her brother winked knowingly, before walking away offering to buy her a pet.

"No weird animal, Avian!". She warned, hearing her brother's fading laughs.

Pushing the door gently, a chime of bell surrounding the whole shop, filled with black boxes, cobwebs and thick dust.

"Hello. Is someone here?". She called out hesitantly.

A loud thump came from the back of the shop before an old man with a white frizzy hair and a pair of blue eyes behind his glasses that fall on to his nose a little bit came onto the view.

"Ah, looking for a wand?". He beamed, a kind smile etched on his face, making her grin.

"Give me a second". He said before vanishing into the back room again. She waited patiently, drumming her fingers on the dusty counter.

A few seconds later, he came up with a three black boxes.

"11 inch, unicorn hair and chestnut wood". Ollivander said urging her to give it a slight wave. As soon as she wave the wand, the bulb inside the shop exploded. She put the wand onto the box quickly.

"Not that one. How about this one?". He hold out another box.

"10 inch, phoenix hair and blackthorn wood". She took the wand and gave it a slight wave making the window at the shop cracked slightly.

She tried about three different wands but none of it suits her. The old man looked at her curiously before taking the wand away.

"What's your name dear?". He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Parker. Elsa Parker". She replied, looking away uneasily.

"Parker. Edeline Parker? Is she your mother?" He asked her staring at her face, watching her carefully.

"Uh, no. My mother's Elaine Parker". She replied. Her eyebrows furrowed into confusion. Edeline? Who is that? She never heard that name before.

"Oh...perhaps I've mistaken you for someone else". He said looking at the girl strangely before going to the back of the room again bringing a single black box with him.

He wipe the heavy dust from the black long box and hold out the wand to her hesitantly.

"11 inch, thestral tail hair cores, an ebony with an aspen wood combined. A rigid one so it's hardest to learn and cast but most powerful". Ollivander explained.

Taking the wand hesitantly, she gave a slight wave, filling the room with gentle warm breeze. The old man's face light up in happiness, giving her a smile.

"It's yours." He stated when she reached into her pocket, taking out money to pay him.

"But it's—".

"The wand was my father's and I handwork. Our last handwork. He asked me to give this one to its rightful owner and not to sell it. Take care of it will you?". He said to the girl, hopefully.

"Thank you. I promise I'll take a good care of it". The girl replied nodding towards him, sparring him a smile.

Their conversation was cut off by the sound of a light chimes of the bell, signalling there's another customer.

Turning around, she saw a skinny, tall boy with a black hair, a pair of bright green eyes wearing a pair of rounded glasses that were held together with a lot of scotch tape.

He had a very thin scar on his forehead that was shaped like a bolt of lightning, dawning a recognition on the girl, this is the infamous, Harry Potter, the boy who lived.

Harry Potter threw a glance at her when she passed him, pointing her wand towards him she muttered 'occulus reparo' under her breath, making him looked at her wide-eyed.

The glasses looked brand new instantly, it was just a simple spell that she learned from her brother, Avian.

He taught her how to do the spell when she was eight, considering she's always manage to broke their father's glasses.

"Uh, t--thanks". He stammered, the girl gave him a nod before exitting the shop, but not before giving Ollivander a wave.

Joining her brother outside, she looked at the cage that Avian's hold out for her to see. It was a beautiful black feathered owl.

Linking her hand with her brother, she throw a last look to Harry Potter, only to see him staring at her through the dusty window.