T W O

The King's Cross Station, were packed with families saying their goodbyes to their children including the Parker's family, who seemed to be the center of attention.

"Avian, remember to take care of your sister alright?". Elaine Parker said for the hundredth times that day, shifting on her foot, her husband rubbed her back comfortingly.

Avian looked at his mother strangely, his mother had been extra worried since they arrived at the train station.

Elsa Parker, gave her mother a cheeky grin before hugging her, ignoring the curious looks thrown to them.

"Mum, I will be fine". She laughed, waving her hands off.

Avian took his little sister away before his mother started fussing over her again, boarding the shiny crimson train, they waited until the train move before finding an empty compartment. Elsa gave her parents a last wave before turning around to face her brother.

"Let's go". She said to her brother, ignoring the glances and whispers about her.

It was the fifth's compartment she had opened so far, the conversation immediately seized, once she opened the door. There are 4 people inside, two boys and a girl with one grown up man slumped against the window, asleep.

The two of them spared her a curious look, as they never seen her around before, while the other one try to remember where had he seen that red hair and brown eyes girl before seeing her a bit familiar to him.

"Hey, I know you". Harry Potter said keeping his voice quiet, making his two bestfriend turned their heads to him. Elsa Parker raised her dark eyebrow at that, looking at the dark haired, green eyes boy, she took a quick glance at his forehead where his lightning-shaped scar, barely visible confirming her guessing.

"You the girl that fixed my glasses, two years ago". He explained, she was a little bit suprised that he still remember that.

"Mmhm, nice to meet you again". She muttered, before turning around to leave.

"Wait! We have never seen you around before". The wavy brown hair girl blurted.

"I'm from Beauxbatons". The wavy brown hair girl bobbed her head in acknowledgement.

"I'm Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and that's Ronald Weasley". The wavy brown hair girl introduced, pointing to each person.

Elsa plastered a fake smile on her face when she heard the last name, remembering the Weasley twin.

"Elsa Parker". She nodded her head to Hermione Granger.

"Oi, Ellie! Come on". Her brother, Avian called out from the compartment in front of her.

"See you later". Elsa gave a slight wave to them before pulling the compartment's door close, walking towards her brother.

Glancing inside, her eyes landed directly on Cedric's Diggory, he was smiling warmly to her which made her smile back to him but as soon as she took in the sight of the girl sitting beside him, it dampers a bit, barely noticeable.

"Hi, Ellie. Cho, this Ellie, Avian's sister." Cedric introduced, which made the other two boys exchange looks. Cho Chang gave her a once over before looking away.

Elsa nod her head as an acknowledgement before turning her face to the other two boys, which is Quentin Hill and Clyde West, her brother's bestfriend.

The two exchange another knowing glances before easing up into a conversation, making Elsa laughed, taking her attention off a certain bloke.

Hour later, all of them were already fallen asleep leaving Elsa and Quentin, talking about almost everything.

Suddenly, the compartment rattles while the lanterns flickering. The train lurches, slowing before stopping all together, the lamps running along the ceiling flickers before die one by one, until it turned dark.

Quentin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Why are we stopping? I don't think we there yet".

The sounds of compartment's doors being pull opened can be heard through the silence.

Taking out her wand, she muttered 'lumos' under her breath, before standing up with Quentin behind her holding his wand out.

She pulled the door opened, seeing a bunches of head peering from the door, including Harry's.

"Guys, wake up". Quentin hissed, nudging his friends hard.

Elsa noticed a small misty cloud escaped Quentin's mouth. The air were freezing cold, sending chills down to their bones.

"What's going on?". Avian asked, still a bit sleepy but alert to his surrounding.  He wiped the windows with his hands, clearing the condensation, seeing a tall dark silhouette outside.

Elsa throw a glance at her back, seeing the girl huddling closer with Cedric, probably scared.

Elsa turned her attention elsewhere stepping outside, it was becoming more colder the more she stepped out from her compartment, her steps were halted when she saw a towering, cloaked figure with its face hidden beneath its black hood.

She was trembling, hearing the chill rattling intake of breath in front of her face. Then she heard an earsplitting screams, gripping her wands tightly, she took a deep breath before said the word 'expecto patronum', loud and clear, suprising her ownself with how strong her voice sounded.

A silvery-white wisp spewed out from the tip of her wand, becoming a tall large fox, chasing the cloaked figure away.

She took a deep breath, leaning on the wall, trying to calm her beating heart.

"Ellie! What is that?! Are you alright?". Avian asked, holding his sister, worried painted on his face. Clyde were staring at her in awe, "That's a patronus charm, the most difficult defensive charms ever, not everyone can performed that and that's why they didn't teach the spell at school because it was too complex". Clyde explained, while the people starting to crowd on her, whispering.

"I'm fine". She mumbled, offering him a smile, which made him sighed in relieve.

Elsa stood up before walking towards the compartment in front of them, she was going to enter when a light brown hair man came out. He glanced at the crowds behind her before looking down at her, a girl with a bright red hair and a pair of russet brown eyes.

"Is the fox was yours?". He asked, examining her face.

She nod her head, as a yes. He looked like he wanted to say more but deciding against it.

"Good job". He said before walking away.

She stepped inside, watching the trio huddled closer with Harry Potter slightly disheveled, eating chocolate.

"Are you guys alright?". She asked, clearing her throat as her voice came out slightly raspy.

"We're fine. Harry passed out. How about you? You alright?". Hermione asked.

"I'm fine ... I should be back to my brother". She said, giving a glance to Harry Potter, seeing that he was still eating his chocolate. Hermione opened her mouth to say something before closing it off, debating against it.

On her way out, she heard Harry Potter asked about what happened and if they heard a woman's scream, which were denied by the two.

Elsa wanted to turn back and said she heard it too but she bites her lip while walking back to her compartment.

After all, not everything you can tell to people. The less you talk, the less they know.