F O U R

"What are you two doing up so early?". Astoria asked from under her blanket, squinting slightly adjusting her sight, looking at Aneela and Elsa who were already in their slytherin's robes, bags hanging on their shoulders preparing to leave.

"Divination class". Aneela replied, fixing her hair.

Astoria groaned exasperatedly.

"Why in the Merlin's name you two took that crappy subject?". Astoria grunted before pulling the blanket further up to her chin.

Aneela rolled her eyes at Astoria before leaving together with Elsa while filling her in with a few information about the slytherin's house.

Several students were already there, as they entered the class they were greeted by a thin lady with a very large glasses.

Hermione Granger lifted up her arms, waving her hand to Elsa which were acknowledged by the girl, returning the same gesture.

"Hermione, she's a bloody slytherin!". Ronald mumbled under his breath, nudging her with his elbow.

"So? Not all slytherin are evil". Hermione countered, rolling her eyes at the boy.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess ... the sight. Hello, I'm Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future but know this, one either has the gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner eye." Professor Trewlawney drone on, half of the classes stare at her in awe.

"What a rubbish". Hermione Granger muttered under her breath, Ronald Weasley spin around, frowning at Hermione.

"Where did you come from?". He questioned, confused because he was sure she wasn't with them before.

"Me? I have been here all along". Hermione replied.

Aneela Rosier spared Elsa a looked before scooting closer.

"Do you believe her?". She mumbled quietly.

"I don't know. I read about her family before, Cassandra Trewlawney is a real seer". She answered, without turning her eyes from her book.

"You, boy! Is grandmother well?". She asked loudly spinning to face Neville Longbottom.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that...". She trailed off squinting slightly before continuing, "The first term will be devoted to the reading tea leaves. If all gone well,  we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens and finally... the crystal ball."

"By the way, dear. Beware of a red-haired man". Trewlawney said eyeing Parvati Patil.

Parvati eyed Ronald Weasley dubiously before looking away.

"Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of a flu. I myself will lose my voice and in late spring, one of our number will... leave us forever." Professor Trewlawney said trailing off at the last sentences, kinda hazy.

Elsa looked up from her book instantly, shifting uncomfortably which is noticed by Harry Potter.

The class exchange uneasy glance while Trewlawney smiled brightly coming out from her hazy trance.