【️Chapter I】️

❅️❅️❅️

STORY TITLE;
Back To December

GENRE;
Angst | Romance

DATE STARTED;
05 | 20 | 18

DATE ENDED;
???

❅️❅️❅️

【️ This content is work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, etc. Are all work of the author's imaginations. Any resemblance to actual person, events, business, places, incidents, etc. Are definitely a coincidence. 】️

【️🚫 Plagiarism is a crime! Authors write stories to inspire readers to write their own and not to take them as theirs. 🚫】️

【️Boy ❌ Boy intended. If you're not comfortable reading any kind of this situations, this story is not for you.】️

⚠ STRICTLY NO HATERS ALLOWED⚠
Kung di n'yo bet story ko layas na di kayo welcome dito. I'm not rude, I just want positivity okeh.

Inspired by;
【️Taylor Swift's BACK TO DECEMBER】️

©All Rights Reserved May 2018.

©strawberryoon

❅️❅️❅️

You tried to explain what really happened. Earlier I saw you inside a flower shop with someone, and that 'someone' was a girl. You bought roses for her and went out of the store and the both of you shared a kiss.

I thought you wouldn't kiss back, but that's exactly what you did. You told me that you will never cheat on me and told me that I was the only man of your dreams.

You suddenly saw me then you immediately pulled away. You ran to me and told me that 'it's not what you think' when it's actually was.

You told me that the roses you bought are actually for me and not for the girl with you awhile ago and worse is that the girl with you inside the flower shop was your first love.

I cried in pain. You tried to hug me but I refused. You explain it further but I never dare to listen to your explanations in any way. All I was able to do is to slap you and walk away.

You held my arms and hugged me tight. We both cried in each others arms, I pulled back and you gave me the roses you bought but once again I refused.

I told you that we can't continue this relationship anymore. You hugged me again this time tighter, we both cried together, you told me that I was taking things the wrong way, and told me not to leave you.

I let go of your hug and was about to walk away then you held my arms again.
You gave me the roses you bought and told me to take it with me before I left but all I do is left them there to die and all I said was...

Goodbye.....

I was so stupid enough for not listening to your explanations before. I let my pride and anger swallow me to death until I can't breathe anymore.

It's been awhile since the first time we ever talked. I was wondering if you were still thinking of me or do you even missed me? Or do you still love me?

I'd go back in time and changed it but I can't.
So if the chain is on your door,
I understand.

So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying 'I'm sorry' for that night,
And I'd go back to December...

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you wishing I realized what I had when you were mine...

I'd go back to December
Turn around and make it alright...

I'd go back to December
Turn around and change my own mind...

I go back to December all the time.

❅️❅️❅️