Time Together

We're just going to jump into this, btw you're a ghoul and you and Uta are married.

(Y/n)'s POV

   I could feel someone brush away something that had been in my face as I began to wake up. As soon as I opened my eyes from my dreamless sleep, I saw my beloved husband, Uta, looking at me. I pulled to blankets higher to chest as I realized I didn't have very covering clothing on. I blushed as Uta pulled my close to his bare but toned, tattooed chest and began kissing my neck. I could then feel the arm wrapped around my waist, gently squeeze me tighter. His other arm went to my thigh and pulled it on him to wrap around his waist. I quietly giggled as I saw a few love bites I left on his neck. Uta being a ghoul, to leave marks in him it took a lot. A lot of kissing his skin, sucking ,and biting. But it would heal in the next day.

   "Good morning, babydoll." He whispered as he rubbed his thumb on my thigh, in a loving matter. 

   "Good morning, love." I replied placing one of my arms around his neck. He moved the hand on my thigh and grabbed my left hand in his and kissed my wedding ring. He still had his other hand wrapped tightly, around my waist while  I traced the tattoo on his neck. He let go of my hand and put his back on my thigh. I used my hand he had just let go of move his ash, black hair from his face.   We then both leaned in for a kiss pulling my body on top of his, being careful not to cause me and harm. It quickly became a heated make out session, with us kissing each other more roughly. After a few minutes, we eventually pulled from one other. I slid off of him and we went back to the position we were in before we made out. 

   "I love you, Uta"

 "I love you and our baby." He said moving a hand to my ever so slightly swollen stomach. I smiled, putting my head on his chest. I had found out I was pregnant around two and a half months ago. I surprised Uta with the news and he was so happy. I had always wanted a baby and I knew he wasn't always open to the idea of children but when I told him he became incredibly excited. Though this was just the start of our family it was not easy. I just got out of the morning sickness period and couldn't be happier. Even though I knew that it was the first hardship of my pregnancy, and it would get harder in the next few months, I was still so happy. Uta, so far had been with me since the day I gave him the news. He would get up every morning with me to hold my hair back while I threw up. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

   After a while of cuddling, I decided to go take a shower while Uta went to go look at some stuff for the baby's nursery. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts, on of Uta's t-shirts, and my underwear then went to bathroom thats connected to the bedroom. I set my things down on the countertop and got undressed. I turned the water on and waited for it get heated up, then got in. I did my normal routine which consisted of washing my body, washing my face then my hair. Once I was finished, I shut the water off then got out and wrapped my towel around my body. I got dressed and brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I looked in the mirror for a moment to realize that my stomach had gotten a little bit bigger since the last time I really paid attention to it. For being around two and a half months along, I wasn't super big and you couldn't tell I was pregnant from far away, but if you were up close you'd probably notice at some point. I ran both of my hands down my stomach and rested them there. It made me happy to know that my baby was growing by my stomach getting slowly bigger. I then left the room to go find my husband. 

   I found him in our bedroom sitting towards the end of our bed. His back has facing me and he was bent over like he was looking at something. I walked over to him and stood on the right side of him and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. In his hand he was holding a small picture frame that contained a picture of us on our wedding day, now at the bottom of the picture frame was the second ultrasound of our baby. He set it back on his beside table and walked over to me, pulling me into a heartwarming hug.

   "I hope you know how lucky and great full I am to have you (Y/n). I hope you know that I'll always be here to help you with the baby and prove how much I love the both of you. Thank you for everything." He said in a hushed tone while till hugging me.

   "Of course baby, I hope you know how much I love you too. Thank you for all you have done for me so far, it means a lot to me. I love you, Uta." I replied to him.

   "I love you too, babydoll." He said while kissing me head.

Hey guys. So I hope you guys liked this  oneshot. I take request and I love writing so. Thank for reading!! Have a great day/night. Bye Ghouls!!!!

Written Monday May 21, 2018

Rewritten Sunday May 26, 2018