Prolouge

The studio was crowded with people.

The regulars were greeting each other either with a hug or a playful punch while a lone hooded figure was sitting on a corner, engulfed with the music blasting from his headphones.

A few moments later, Will Adams and Janelle Ginestra entered the room, sheer authority silenced the room.

"Good afternoon, everyone." Will began.

"Today, we'll be learning a choreography but before that, I want to introduce to you the newest member of the IMMA family."

The crowd broke into a series of chatters.

Everyone was surprised. It's been a long time since Will recruited a new member. The lone figure, too, seemed taken aback at the news.

He was now giving his full attention in front.

Janelle gestured from someone outside and a girl walked in. They all peered curiously with her but she kept her head down. She was never really that good with socialising. Janelle seemed to notice this because she gave her an encouraging smile.

"Everyone, this is Kaycee Rice." Will introduced before turning to her. "Kaycee, welcome to the family."

The crowd cheered in response and her anxiousness immediately went away.

She looked up and waved at them. They were all smiling at her. Just then, she spotted a lone figure who's staring blankly at her. He was the only one who doesn't seemed pleased with her presence.

She hesitated at first but after realising that there's nothing to lose, she flashed him a sweet smile. His face went from blank into a complete surprise.

"Oh shit," The lone figure thought to himself.

At that moment, he knew he was in deep trouble.

* * *

Hi everyone! This will be my second Seaycee story. The first one was called "Be My Always" and I've just finished it yesterday. You could go check it out! I'll be posting the first few chapters as soon as I can but for now, what can you say about this? Comment down below your thoughts and don't forget to vote. 💙