x. Charles & Caitlin

A/N: Photo credits goes to my amazing sister, Juju, who recently deactivated her iconic fan account. :((( #ripricejokes

Kaycee's POV

"Sean?!"

"Kaycee?!"

Oh. My. God. What in the world?

"Oooh, they remember each other!" Mom and Miya clapped their hands excitedly. "Oh dear, this is so nice."

I blinked a few times just to make sure I'm not dreaming but there's no mistaking, it's really him.

I grabbed his arm and stirred us away from our parents and siblings.

"What are you doing here?" I said once we're out of their earshot.

"What are YOU doing here?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you serious right now? This is my house!" I scoffed. "You drove me home the other night and you can't even remember that THIS is my house?"

He looked stunned for a moment.

"Right, sorry, it was night time and I didn't got a good look at your house." Sean said.

"It's okay." I nodded. "But seriously, what are you doing here Sean?"

"Uh, I honestly don't know." He chuckled lightly, scratching the back of his head. "My mom just dragged me into this."

"Wait–" I raised a hand. "You're Miya's son?"

"Yeah," He shrugged. "Why?"

"Oh my god." My eyes widened. So that means he is... "You're Miya's son?!"

"Yeah, I just told you that." He stared at me like I'm crazy. "What's up with it?"

"SEAN, YOU'RE MIYA'S SON!" I gasped in disbelief.

"Kaycee, I know, please stop–"

I threw my arms around him and I felt his body went rigid.

I pulled away and shook his shoulders. "Sean, you're Miya's son," I grinned. "You're Charles!"

At the sound of his name, he quickly regained his composure. A smile slowly creeped into his lips as he seemed to get what I was trying to say.

"Wait, you're Caitlin?!" He clapped a hand on his mouth and I nodded, chuckling.

"And you're Charles!"

This time, it's him who threw his arms around me and I laughed, returning the gesture.

"Aw, you guys are so cute!" A voice said from behind and we quickly pulled away.

Serris was smiling widely while Kylie was holding a phone in her hand which she just obviously used to take a picture of us.

"Kaycee, isn't he's the guy you're talking to on your first day at IMMA?" Kylie smirked.

"Sean, right? I'm Kylie."

Sean merely nodded and I stifled a laugh.