The Beginning pt. 2

Tzuyu's POV
"Long story short, I'm dying" he said with obvious sadness in his eyes, "Wait what? What do you mean?" I then suddenly thought 'Is this man joking?' as he sighs in return. "Uhh yeah you heard it, I'm dying that's why I have the courage to help you" he replied with his lips smiling but his eyes says no, "What DO you have that makes you say your already 'dying'" I questioned him since he still doesn't give me answer, "Do you REALLY wanna know? Okay, I have stage 2 lung cancer. Happy now?", 'Oh shit' I thought as my eyes widened to what I heard, "REALLY?!" I shouted making everyone look at us "Shhhhh!" he replied looking annoyed. We finally settled in silence as I steal glances at him while eating.

He..he looks handsome to be honest... Its a shame that he needs to suffer like this. All I can do is probably make him feel 'happy'. Whatever, I'll make sure he spends his days with happiness! I took the last bite out of my chocolate ship cookie and asked him "Where are you from?" he glanced at me while still playing games from his phone, "Oh uhmm-ahh shit I lost. Any ways I from Y/c(your country)", "Why did you move here tho? I mean living with your family to cope with THAT is much better than leaving alone", "Yeah about that, I lived here to make money. I wanna make my self useful rather than being a handicap", I was surprised to what I heard, he..he's doing it for his family...

A few minutes later he broke the silence asking "You wanna go home now? I mean its like..lemme see..2:00  pm already" "I'll explain what happened to your family or whatever you have here in Korea", 'He's a gentleman too??' I blushed to the thought that he'll explain to the others what happened so I just nodded. We walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for a bus, a few minutes later a bus finally came and he said "Ladies first". I screamed internally as I enter with him behind me. While we're riding the bus I suddenly yawned because I woke up early and I needed some well deserved Zzz's, "Wanna sleep?" he asked while patting he's shoulder, "You lay your head on my shoulder. I'll wake you up if we're near the building your told me awhile ago", I shyly put my head on his shoulder making as my heart beats faster with his gesture.

Timeskip—

Y/n's POV
"Tzuyu, wake up" I said while shaking her head making her wake up, "Wae~ I still want to sleep~~" she said while still sounding sleepy, then she suddenly hugged me making me blush look like a tomato. She must've had a dream that she has a boyfriend or somethin because that hug is the kind of hug that is filled with love. "We're here already you pabo" I chuckled, she then suddenly woke up from her deep sleep with her pulling away from her hug. 'She looks cute while blushing tho' I thought as my heart fluttered because of her, "S-sorry a-about that" she said while looking down, "Nahh its okay, I know your just having a dream about your bOyFrIeNd" I  teased her making her hit my shoulder lightly, "Hey are you two gonna get out or what?" the driver shouted sounding annoyed, "Ow uhmm mianhae~" we said in unison. We got out of the bus while me, me? My jaw dropped seeing that where she lives is fucking beautiful. We walked in the lobby, the then asked Tzuyu "Ma'am is he your boyfriend?" while looking at me, "안야~ he i-is a f-friend". 'Why did she stutter?' I wondered while the two had a small conversation, "Lets go?" Tzuyu asked and I replied with a slight nod. We entered the elevator and I felt awkward due to the silence so I decided to talk to her, "Uhmm your rich?" I asked with confidence, "No, actually the place I'm staying is a dorm" "You know the girl group TWICE right?" she asked with an eyebrow raised up, "Uhhh is that the girl group with the 샤샤샤~~ girl? With the blonde hair?", 'Am I right?' I asked her inside my head, "Yep your right!" she replied with excitement with a friendly wink, "Oh fuck, Am I lucky~" I screamed internally since I'M MEETING KPOP IDOLS. Few floors later andd we're here. As me and Tzuyu walked she whispered to my ear, "Lets prank them" this young woman is pranking her seniors, S.A.V.A.G.E

Then she suddenly held my hand like I'm her boyfriend. I felt my fingers intertwine with hers..its like memories from my younger years flood back at me, the day my ex broke up with me...

Flashback—

I chased her as she ran away from me, suddenly rain fell like the clouds know how I feel. "Nayeon!" I shouted, she then finally stopped at her tracks falling to the ground, "Why did you do this to me?!" she asked me with her eyes blood red from crying, "Its an accident baby! Yumi kissed me suddenly. I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry.." I replied with me crying, "You know what? FUCK YOU!(5x)" she said while hitting me with hatred. "What are you doing here huh?" "GET OUT OF HERE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!"

End of Flashback—

My eyes teared up suddenly, "Whats wrong Y/n?" she asked with concern, "Ohh*sniff* i-its nothing" I replied, "Tell mee~~" she did aegyo that is not that good but still cute, "O-okay I'm gonna tell you" "I remembered my ex" I said as tears fell down from my eyes, "Ohh sorry about that.." she replied while looking down to the ground, "And the best thing is", I hanged in the last part making her ask "Whats the best thing about that?" "Her name is Im Nayeon "