Stay Beside Me, Forever

*Continuation*

"Ya tired yet?" Sana said while panting, "The hell I am! Jeez no wonder why your called a squirrel, as fuck!" I replied panting heavier than hers because I'M NOT AN ATHLETIC PERSON. "Wait lemme get this for you~~" she said before bouncing towards me with a hand towel she brought, she wiped my sweat of my face which made me bite my lips because I don't want to show her I that I really REALLY want to fucking blush, "Holding back your blush huh? How 'bout this?" she replied pecking my lips with a loud smack, 'J-jeez...' I mumbled because I can't hold my blush anymore, "What did you say? Wait, are you blushing??" she said chuckling while lifting my chin up to see my face beet red, "Yes you are hehe~~. Mission complete~~" she added but now she's celebrating like an idiot. Good thing I rented the whole damn place if not, people will think that THIS kpop idol is weird as FUCK. "Y-yeah mission complete.. W-we can e-eat now r-right?" I said looking anywhere but her, "Yeah my stomach's rumbling already~ but what's with the seat in the middle? Is the light broken above it or something?" she replied pointing her finger at the darkened middle of the restaurant that made the design and romantic shit I personally put there before I went to there dorm to bring her here. With just 2 claps of my hand hidden staff members opened the lights in the middle to reveal the beautifully prepared red table with silk cloth on top, premium ceramic plates, silver utensils, gold lipped wine glasses, gold plated seats, and to top it all off, Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru 1990 wine, one the most expensive wines in existence.

"Y-you p-prepared this f-for m-me?" she asked looking at me directly in the eyes, her eyes tells it all: 'I love you so much Y/n'. "Yeah, all this is for you because I want to, you know, prove that I ain't playing with your heart" I replied with sincerity, "But y-you alpready proved that, 3 months ago.." she said trailing off in the end while looking at the floor beneath her, "Hey~ don't be shy shy shy about this kay? I just to reassure you again just in case your wondering if I still love you because in the past few days I've been dead into work.." I replied with ME shaming ME because I can't spend time with her,  "I know that being a CEO of company is stressful, but being a CEO of a arms company which is, by the way the BIGGEST in the world, is much much more stressful. Plus, I love you even though you can't spend time that much with me in the past few days" she said as she cupped my face, "I can't believe that I have a boyfriend like you~. Sweet and loving~" she added as she pinched my cheeks and did this face:

 Sweet and loving~" she added as she pinched my cheeks and did this face:

(I want to say this: Sana is wrecking me damn it)

Which is cute as fuck by the way. "Let's eat hehe! The chef will serve Japanese food but with a twist, one food isn't Jap food" I said with an evil grin as we walk towards the table, "What is it?????" she asked out of curiosity, "Secret~~" I replied continuing my evil grin, "Seat here" I said pulling the chair towards me to make space for her to sit, she sat happily unto the chair and I pushed it forward, I walked towards my side sat too. "Waiter!" I shouted making my voice echo through out the resto, the waiter came jogging towards me with to serve the wine, he poured ample amounts of wine unto the gold lipped glass, the wine fizzed in the glasses we had. As the fizzing stopped we both clinked our glasses and took a sip of it, "Mmm this is the best wine I've ever tasted~. Where'd you buy this?" she asked me as she held the wine bottle and looked at the writings in it, "I bought it in France" I said as she took a sip whish she almost spat, "WAIT WHAT?! YOU BOUGHT THIS FROM FRANCE?!" she screamed at me, "How much is this per bottle?" she added to her question, "28,070,799 Korean Won" I replied which made her mouth drop, "Don't worry on how much I spend on our dates, Project Nova when fully developed will be on mass production by late 2019 which the South Korean military will use for the coming decades" I added now with a hint of confidence in my voice.

"Whoever will be our children will be really really lucky to the life they're gonna live, they'll be really really proud of their father~" she said with a smile as she held my hand, "Oh wait I have actually ONE more thing for you.." I said as I stood up from my seat and clapped two times making a band move to our position, they played a romantic song as I reach out for the small box in my pocket. She was so confused that she didn't even notice me kneeling beside her as I held a small box with a Opal stone ring in it, "Y-y/n?" What are you doing?" she asked as tears formed on her eyes, "I want to be by your side until the day we die, I want to know What is Love like with you, I want to Knock Knock on your heart like how I did 6 months ago, I want to send Signals to you that I'll always love you. I want you to Only Look at Me because my heart is always Melting for you, my heart will always be STUCK on you. You'll always be in my heart, if you SAY YES, I'll give you the life you've always been dreaming. I love you Sana Minatozaki, marry me" I said as JYP family appeared from their hidden positions, TWICE is also there with Tzuyu glaring deeply at me, "Of course I'll say yes! I love you Y/n, I love you so much!" she replied as she stood up and hugged me, "Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!" Jyp clapped which made all of them clapped and whistled at us. We celebrated until midnight, having fun as the last days of both our individual lives come to an end. The wedding will be held at the new JYP building in early January 2019, be there too ya know! I want y'all to witness the wedding..with that in mind bye bye for now, Sana is drunk, like real drunk. "Jagiya~~~" yup real drunk. Bye bye guys see you on the next chapter of our lives!

-----------------------------------------------
I think this'll be the last chapter of this book, sorry if it's not surprise filled like how I said in the last chapter. But look! You are talking to yourself! Surprayshhhh~~. Hehehe just jokin~. The reason I didn't put in detail the wedding because I'm gonna put it in the second book, plus I'm a retard at putting certain details together, a.k.a I'm bad at describing things. And yeah, sorry if the ending is TOO sudden, like I didn't announce that the ending of the book is near and shiz. I just want the book to be like a novel or something where you don't know where and when the ending is..so yeah that's the reason why~~. Thank you, for supporting this and supporting me as well! It really warms my heart that y'all kept supporting me until the end of the book. Okay, I'll let you know this: I don't care about how many reads this book gets(but higher numbers are great as well), I care about the readers that read this book until the end. So with that on the side, good bye for now!! See you on your next journey with Sana on your life! Buhbye love ya guys as always😘😘~