13

mark's p.o.v

i woke up and for a split second, i had no idea where i was. it became clear to me when i saw a small, pouty boy clinging onto me, our legs tangled up.

donghyuck's pouting baby face was so cute, i couldn't help but peck his tiny nose. to which, he reacted to.

he whined again and face planted into his bunny patterned pillow. i had the biggest smile at the time, he really was the cutest thing. and boy, was i lucky to call him mine.

"donghyuck, we gotta get up." i gently scratched the younger's head as i played with his hair. donghyuck's noisy breaths became quiet purrs, which made him ten times as cute.

"hyuckie, come on." i pulled on his arms, yet he still wouldn't budge. so, without being too rough, i grabbed hold of his sides and pulled him onto me so he was straddling my lap. his lips were a vivid pink and were wet, evident that he was drooling. i pulled him closer to me by his hands and gave him a kiss, anyway.

"hyuckie, can you wake up for me?" i cooed near his ear, and he instantly woke up. he squinted his eyes at me and stretched. after a while, he realized what situation he was in. he became bright as a tomato when he saw that he was straddling my lap.

"morning, baby." i smiled at him.
"m-morning..." donghyuck mumbled, clearly embarrassed by what he was doing, probably also by the name i called him. i wrapped my arms around his waist and stared into his eyes. he covered most of his face with his blue moon sweater, but his eyes were so evident. and his eyes were beautiful.

"you don't have to be shy. after all, we are dating now, aren't we?" i watched him move his hands from his face and cup mine, squishing my cheeks. "i am not shy..." he giggled. "i just feel... happy when you call me that."

"you mean baby?" i asked him, my words sounding unclear since his hands were still on my face. he retracted them though, and began blushing again. donghyuck nodded and let his arms fall to his sides.

he got up off of me and hopped down onto the floor. "i'm gonna go make us breakfast!" donghyuck then skipped out of his room.

he's so cute, i can't believe i actually found someone so perfect.

third p.o.v

donghyuck was flipping pancakes down in his kitchen, and he felt a buzz in his hoodie pocket. it was a text message from the group chat.

he pulled his phone out and kept an eye on the pancakes for a few seconds before flipping them again.

nana:
how're u feeling
hyuckie?

me:
i'm so much better!

me:
i'm also no
longer single :3

chenle:
whoa whAT
WHO WHEN?!?

jeno:
seriously?! :O

me:
mark has my
heart now ❤️

renjun:
ahhhh congrats!!!
i'm so happy for u!

    renjun:ahhhh congrats!!!i'm so happy for u!