15

third p.o.v

donghyuck was sitting on his bed while his friends gathered around him on the floor. they were brainstorming ideas for what donghyuck and mark could do on their first actual date.

"what kind of date do you want?" chenle asked perched on renjun's lap, playing with his delicate hands. renjun would sometimes pull both of chenle's baby hands to his lips and silently kiss them. "something simple and fun is all i care about, it doesn't have to be super extravagant." donghyuck answered.

"the movies?"

"eh, we kinda already did that at my place already."

"going out for ice cream?"

"no, that's-" donghyuck paused, thinking about the suggestion jisung had just given. the thought of being with mark and eating ice cream together made him blush; he thought about the time when he witnessed yukhei cutely wiping frosting off of jungwoo's lips. he wondered if that situation would happen to him if he did agree to jisung's suggestion. donghyuck's cheeks instantly became a light shade of pink, he felt really excited.

"actually, that's a great idea, jisung!" donghyuck hopped off of his bed and high fives the youngest. jisung smirked at the others who just rolled their eyes at the blonde haired boy.

he strutted to his closet and flung the doors open. donghyuck whirled around and let his arms fall to his sides. "help me pick out a cute outfit." jeno tilted his head and lifted his eyebrows with an unsatisfied look on his face. "please?" donghyuck corrected. "much better!" jeno's eye smile came out of nowhere and the group began scanning through donghyuck's closet.

clothes were scattered all over the floor, but they managed to find an outfit donghyuck liked. it was a peach colored t-shirt along with some baby blue ripped jeans and black vans. "this suits you, hyuck!" renjun beamed at the said boy. in return, donghyuck thanked his friends for helping him out. he was lucky to have supporting and helpful friends who cared about him a lot. donghyuck wouldn't know what he would do without them.

"okay, so now that we got that sorted out," donghyuck crawled back onto his bed and sat down. "what do you guys wanna do now?" the boys shrugged, they truthfully wanted something to do to cure the boredom they had, but they just didn't know what.

"can we play fortnite?" jisung leaped to the tv in donghyuck's room. the latter sighed. "yeah, i mean, i didn't waste a lot of money to buy the game for you guys just so you can entertain yourselves whenever you come here, or anything..." jisung inserted the game disc and grabbed a remote, tossing the other one to chenle.

"you're so on!" the older blonde haired boy laughed.

. . .

the boys kept playing round after round, while donghyuck laid on his now messy bed and texted his boyfriend.

occasionally, he would turn his attention away from his phone to the group of yelling teenagers sitting on the beanbag chairs on the floor in front of his bed. he just smiled and rolled his eyes, bringing himself back to texting mark.

mark lee💌

me:
hey mark uwu

mark:
hey cutie

mark:
i miss your
cuddles :((

me:
daww

me:
we can cuddle
after our date k?

mark:
k ❤️

me:
btw i thought of
where we're gonna
go for our date!

mark:
ooh, where?

me:
we're gonna go
out for ice cream!

me:
or is that a
bad idea?

mark:
no you baby,
that's perfect!

mark:
are you free this
weekend to do it?

me:
yup!

《 🖊 》

this is a short chapter i'm sorry ;-;