28

donghyuck's p.o.v

"mom, i'm home!" i called as soon as he entered my house, plopping down on the couch.

my mom came down the stairs and stood right in front of me, bending down. "so," she formed a smirk and raised her eyebrows. "did you sleep over at mark's house twice?"

i nodded, but then looked away when my mind wandered to what took place in the span of just those 2 days.

an awkward moment of silence had clouded up out of nowhere, and i didn't know what to say. but apparently, my mom had more questions.

"did you use protection?" my mom laughed as i blushed, playing with my hoodie strings.

"yes! i mean- n-no! we didn't even-"

"you must've done something..."

"mom!" i whined, a blush still evident on my face.

"i'm teasing, hyuckie. it's your private business." she pet my shoulder, bending down to whisper, "as long as you enjoyed it, that's all that matters."

"for god's sake mom!" my mom was practically coughing her lungs out from laughing so hard, and i was as red as a tomato.

yeah, i did enjoy it...

"how was the dance?"

i froze for a moment, recapping what mark had told me. i couldn't tell her that mark got drunk to the point where he almost fucked a girl. she'd scold me and probably never let me see mark again.

"o-oh! it was fun, and we all had a great time! well, besides the fact that the seniors took up most of the gym and were constantly smashing their faces together."

my mom walked over to the kitchen to fetch a bowl of ramen for me. "and you know what, sometimes that happens. seniors will be seniors..."

she carefully set the bowl of steaming hot ramen on the table and motioned me over.

"i'm so glad that you're happy being with mark. is he treating you well?"

i rested my cheek on my hand that was perched up on the table, and sighed. "oh yeah. he's treating me really well- like his princess."

"his what?"

i choked on my ramen, my eyes widened. shit, i didn't mean to blurt that out!

"uhh, n-nothing, mom!" i began to laugh awkwardly as i grabbed my ramen and exited the dining room. "i'm just gonna- go to my room now." i mumbled, going upstairs to my room hoping that my mom wouldn't realize that 'princess' was one of my pet names.

one of my favourites to be exact.

"okay, then..." my mom smirked and wiped off the table with a wet cloth.

i set my ramen down on my bedside table. i face palmed myself at my stupidity. "i'm such a dumbass!"

mark💌

mark💌:
hey baby

before eating more ramen, i unlocked my phone and smiled at the text message i got.

me:
hiiii :3

me:
so uh, i think
my mom knows
you call me
princess

mark:
wHAT SERIOUSLY??

me:
yeah, i think
she picked up
on it somehow...