Beginings and fights part 1

This chapter will be all flashbacks

,',',',',',',',',',',',',',

Normal P.O.V.

The two four year olds were sitting together on their mothers' lap. As the two stared blankly. one looked at the other. it was the one with black hair. he looked at confused, how is he? why am u hear with him?

Even with those questions a mere child wouldn't know what the answer is. he looked at him mother then at the other kid. he was getting curious. he stood up on the ground and spoke.

The two Mothers were talking to each other.

Sharon: I don't think there is any problem with Kyle.

Shella: but when he was a little baby he didn't cry a lot I didn't know what to do he is like a grown up.

Sharon: don't blow your head of it's not so bad he is healthy right?

Shella: he is healthy and all, but I just can't help but be worried.

Sharon: oh that's right they don't know each other right now! we should introduce them.

Sharon: Stan you see this little guy here.

*Stan nodded*

Sharon: this is Kyle!

Shella: this boy is Stan!

Kyle stood on the ground and said.

"Hi" in a low voice. "hi" replied Stan in a more clear voice.

Shella: so boys why don't you go play!

The two walked away. they had an awkward atmosphere around them.

Then Stan said " do you wanna build A castle?"

Kyle:" su su sure"

Stan: "where are you from?"

Kyle:" I am from this town"

Stan: "how come I didn't see you in daycare?"

Kyle: " I never went to daycare"

Stan: " why?"

Kyle: " I don't know"

The two had built a sand castle that was taller than them. there was only one thing left to do.

Stan: "the Mission is....... to put the last flag on top"

Stan:" first Kyle my new friend will take the flag then I will carry him and he will put in on top"

They put the mission on action then the expected happened they fell on the castle and smashed it. Stan stood up with no injuries just a little scratch.

But Kyle on the other hand had a wound. it wasn't much of a deal, but because he is a kid it would seam that it was the worst kind of wound you would ever have.

Stan had the impression that it was his fault. "I'm sorry" the words fell from his mouth. Kyle looked at him and sobbed. then he started crying silently.

Stan took his hand and carried him on his back. people affair would say it looked so cute,but the truth was that Stan felt like he was saving Kyle in a desert.

A young boy wouldn't be strong naturally so the process that would take a 10 year old less than a minute took Stan 3 mins.

He was getting closer and closer to his mother. when he was beside her he poked her. she looked at him like she was going to tell him of.

Sharon: "Stan!what happened?"

Stan looked so guilty that Sharon felt it was unfair am for her to raise her voice, so she said in a lower voice.

"Did something happen... you can tell me Stan." he looked at her and gave in.

"Kyle fell, and he hurt his knee!" Stan was about to cry when Sheila wanted to know why he was about to cry, because she had noticed Stan and took Kyle into her arms.

"Dear that is not something you should cry about it's not your fault. besides if it's your fault tell me what happened when we go home. ok?" Sharon was was waiting for an answer as Stan nodded slowly and looking at the now drowsy Kyle.

He was tired from all the playing and crying. "you should come with us, your son needs to rest and get cleaned up. and our house way Much more closer than yours" Sharon said with much more enthusiasm.

From the corner of Sharon's eyes she could see Stan lighten up. Sheila had a full view of what Stan looked like.

Sheila sighed."if it isn't any trouble too you" unlike Sharon, Sheila sounded like a not-so-cheerful kind of sound.

"Oh don't worry at all!".

...

As they got to the Marsh's household. they went in Kyle was wide awake because of the nagging of his mom or preferably 'checking for anything that could cause something more horrible'.

The first thing Sharon did when she arrived home with Sheila was run the water for a bath. "what are you doing?" Sheila was surprised by the sudden disappearance.

"I was preparing a bath for the boys! after all they need to take a shower to get all the sand of of them" Sheila couldn't regect her offers anymore or she will just push more onto her.

"Ok fine, but I should probably get Kyle some clothes"

"Don't worry about that I will lend you some of Stan's old clothed that he never had a chance to where" Sheila sighed and got Kyle to go upstairs with Stan.

The two were filled with sand all over them. so before bathing is dusting of. the two were cleared up from the mess they were.

The bath was luck warm so there were no complaints. the two boys I joyed the bath, little Kyle had a water proof bandage so he forgot all about it.

Kyle and Stan wore watching pajamas they were plain the one Stan wore was a grey tee with blue pants and Kyle wore the opposite.

They were so cute together that when randy passed by coming from his job he toke a picture on his phone.the two just looked adorable as Sharon deco robed them, with their sleepy faces.

They let them sleep and chatted with siping some coffee now and then. until...

:.:.:.:.:.:

This chapter took me so long even though it's not that long. so it's gonna be two or three parts.