•10•

At first I just stared at him, trying to think of a way to start. "So..uhm..I have a-anxiety and that's w-why I don't have many f-friends. I don't like crowded places, that's why I always eat up here and about t-the touches... well let's just say I've had some b-bad experiences so I'm scared off them. I think that's it." I said looking down with tears in my eyes as he quickly wrapped his arms around me. I flinched at first but decided to let him hug me.

"I'm so so sorry, I didn't know." he said as he pulled from me. "You couldn't have. I usually don't tell people that." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Then how come you told me?" he asked and I shrugged. To be honest I don't know why I did. I wanna say that it's because he asked me but I could've easily lied to him.

"Well I'm glad you did." he said happily and I sent him a fake smile. He got up from the floor and started walking towards the door. "I'm gonna leave you alone now, see you in class." he said before disappearing behind the door.

I felt so relieved that he finally left. I was so scared that he might ask more questions and me being me, I would probably tell him without thinking. I know I shouldn't trust him but it's like my mouth has a mind of it's own.

Aghhh. I hate this. Why am I always overthinking every damn thing. I swear to god I'm gonna lose my freaking mind one day.

My phone started ringing and it was my morning alarm, which means it's 7:15. I turned it off and set another one at 7:45 so I'll know when to go to class.

Time is going extra slowly today and I don't know why. It's just weird. I closed my eyes again and listened to the birds. Their sing was like a lullaby to me and before I knew it I was sleeping.

•~•~•~•

As the alarm went off my eyes shot wide open. Thank god I set it in the first place or I would've missed the first period.

I took all my stuff and went down stairs towards my Science class. There were still 5 more minuets but I liked it better if I was early.

Of course I wasn't alone. I don't remember sitting with Seungkwan but I don't remember shit so I guess it's normal. "We sit together?" I asked sitting down at my usual desk.

"Yep, the day we met I sat next to you." he explained but again it didn't sound familiar at all. "Oh okay." I said and rested my head on my arms. "You also did that." he chuckled and I looked at him. "It's true. I'm not messing with you." he defended himself and I simply smiled at him. "It's fine, I don't remember anyway." I said and closed my eyes again.

"Oh, right." he said with a sad tone but I ignored it and tried to fall asleep. It's not like Miss Lee is gonna say anything about it. I always sleep in her class.

"Hello class, today we'll be starting a new project and you'll be put in pairs. It's gonna be about astronomy and it'll be worth 30% of your grade so please try your best. You're partnered with the person you're sitting with and there will be no changing partners. All the instructions are on this sheet. If there are any questions feel free to ask." she said as my head snapped up and my jaw dropped.

"No way." I said and looked at Seungkwan. "She said we can't change partners so I guess you're stuck with me, sorry." he said trying to hide his smile while my head fell back down.

"How about I just do the project? I love the topic so it's gonna be my pleasure. We both get a good grade in the end and you won't have to do anything. How does that sound?" I offered and he looked deep in thought.

"It wouldn't be fair to you." he finally said and I groaned in frustration. "I don't fucking care, okay. I just don't think it's good if we work together." I explained and he had a sad expression on his face.

"But I wanna spend time with you. Maybe you'll remember something." he said with hope written on his face. "Ugh fine, we'll do it together. Come to my house after school." I said and he quickly nodded his head.

"Okay. We can walk together right?" he asked and I sent him a glare. "Seriously?" He nodded his head and I  thought off something. "Right we have to walk together, cause you don't even know were I live." I said and he looked a little confused "Right..." he drifted off and I tilted my head.

"Wait..you've already been to my house, haven't you?" I asked and he met my gaze "Honestly, yeah." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Of course. I'm not even surprised." I hissed as we reached my house.

"Oh look, we're already here." he pointed out like I was stupid. "Nooo, I can't possibly see that. You know maybe it's cause I'm asian so I'm blind but wait you're asian too so how can you see that." I got carried away a little, which made him look down.

"I wasn't saying that.." he said playing with his fingers. "Let's just go inside." I said while walking towards my door with him walking slowly behind me. As we were both inside I started talking "My room is u-" but he cut me off "Upstairs, second door on the right. I know." I was surprised but decided to ignore it since I wouldn't remember it anyway.

We walked up to my room and sat down on my bed. "So what do you wanna do till it gets dark?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. "We can talk and I can help you remember. What do you wanna know?"

•~•~•~•
Heyoo
Hope you're liking the book so far💕